Question about using sets...
Hey all, I'm attempting to organize my library and I've gotten up to my alien/avp/predators movies. As you may know, the series is chronologically odd in a way, so I'd like to use sorttitle tags and a set (as below) to isolate them in my library, which is pretty straightforward. The part I'm wondering about though, is that I'd still like to have an "Alien", "Predator", and possibly even "AVP" entry on my library, since each of the series is to still it's own style and alphabetically pretty separate. Each of these would link to the same set, which holds all the movies in correct order. Doable?

Basically, I want three unique links to the same movie set, instead of just one...

This is particularly handy since with Predators and now Prometheus coming out, things are just getting crazayyy order-wise.

Predator
Predator 2
AVP
AVP:R
Predators
Prometheus
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection

Edit: I think I found a solution, but won't be able to try it till morning and I don't have permissions to delete the thread. Sounds like I can just stack multiple set tags in each nfo.
Only one set is supported per movie
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
wrong ^^^.
(2012-04-26, 16:55)spiff Wrote: wrong ^^^.

I thought multi sets on a movie was removed some time ago when the TMDB set scraping was introduced.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Not yet, just something that would be nice to do.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I can confirm that multiple set tags is very much doable in Eden. I just added this to each movies nfo:

<set>Alien Quadrilogy</set>
<sort>...</sort>
<set>AVP Series</set>
<sort>...</sort>
<set>Predator Series</set>
<sort>...</sort>

And now sure enough I have all three sets in my library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about using sets...0