CraftyTV, is it legal?
well it's back online now.
would anyone with a working copy of this script post it on here?
[email protected] was going to post it on xbmcscripts when he finished the update... people, calm down, he will fix it.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
woa! i can't calm down!!!!! i'm going soooooooooo craaaazy right now that i'm not even going to use a crrrrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzy clickable smiley to my left!!!!

why?!?!?! i'm crrrrrrrrrrrrrazzy!!!!!

why am i? because i'm so uncalm.

it's a good thing that affini wrote that last post about calming down.

you're a lifesaver. (and not the butterrum kind)

oh! there i go !!! crrraaaazy again!

better get that craftytv script posted!

i can't calm down!
update availible, just download again from xbmcscripts.com
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
works good.

just a little heads up for people who edit it. i use textpad and a python syn file. that combination messes up the indentation. windows notepad works good though.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
just got the script off of xbmcscripts and it works fine. there is a bug though. it seems that the video is not cached in parallel. it fills up the cache as configured initially, plays the vide till the cache content expires and then pauses while trying to refill the cache. my intenet bandwidth is not an issue, 3mbps, and also i dont have issues with any of the other streaming scripts. anyone else having the same problem?

also, the xbmcscript forum still displays the last update date of the script as 6/30/05 which is a bit disceptive because it gives the impression that the script hasn't been updated.

shah
if that is a problem then its probly a problem with mplayer or wut ever is used for nsv feeds. i hope there will b some development with that since nsv feeds can b fast forward/ rewind
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
seem to be having problems getting the crafty tv script running right. i can get the script running and videos playing but they can only play in the thumbnail view. i can't seem to get them into full screen. the only button that will change anything is if i hit the start button it stops the video altogether but then it's pretty much frozen. i'm going to update my xbmc version right now to see if that helps. any tips?
the whole craftytv site got revamped new site new version.....sum episodes cost $ now.......looks like the end of this script.......good run while it lasted :verysad: rip craftytv
www.craftytv.com
that site is so going down anyways, so i guess it doesn't matter...taking payment for shows you own no rights to distribute. that guy could get a serious lawsuit, but most likely he'll just get a takedown notice...if they notice it, but i'd find it strange if they didn't.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
yea the law is pretty clear now, chargin 4 the shows a big no no, i wnt be remaking the script for this site
there are tons of free previews though
yes there are previews, however im not gona make a script for a now obviously illegal site
([email protected] @ july 20 2005,11:31 Wrote:yes there are previews, however im not gona make a script for a now obviously illegal site
Cool bernd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CraftyTV, is it legal?0