CraftyTV, is it legal?
since crafty tv have changed back to not charging i will be updating my script to the new site layout
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
do you know when the update will be available? i'm looking forward to see crafty tv on my xbmc. i just got into xbmc so i didn't get a chance to try out crafty tv before.
sweetness!

i chatted with the owner of the site. seems like a nice guy.

people, please donate to him if you use the site!

dave,
maybe you can even throw in his logo onto the script image? :p
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
they just updated with a bunch of new shows and episodes. i really want to see it on my xbox. is there anyone even working on this script?
since the site owner encoded his site i cant be bothered to write a decoder, i did start, but was taking to long:

Quote:import time

array=[63,20,13,34,53,2,36,47,45,46,0,0,0,0,0,0,41,33,5,9,30,11,7,39,18,8,19,3,60,38,42,32,1,5
6,4,25,52,43,35,31,44,51,6,0,0,0,0,29,0,57,24,28,27,12,15,23,14,40,22,10,59,62,50,16,0,26,
49,55,58,61,37,21,17,48,54]
def decrypt(x):
p=0
t=0
l=len(x)
#print l
b=1024
j = l / b
#print j
while j>0:
while l>0 and b>0:
p = p + 1
#print p
t=x[p]
# print t
w = (array[ord(t)-48])
print chr(w)
print w
j = l / b
x = ((165^w&255))
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
thats a shame, was hoping it would be done Sad
ok i made a decoder just need to adapt the script abit, should b back and running soon, ps dont email me asking for the script, its will be released once its done
dave, you rock!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
nice one, thanks for taking time to do it Smile
ok its done, i will upload to xbmcscripts.com, i duno if its my connection or wut, but its taking ages to buffer from his site, might have lowered outgoing bandwidth, cuz it decodes it does take a while to get the episode list bout 10 sec max, so b patiant
i'm sorry, but i've had it with that site. i will not publish the script...they have clearly broken the law earlier and is still very much in the grey area.

that is at least my stance at the moment, we'll see if i change my mind...

-edit-

seems like i should've made things a bit more clear. all this means is that script won't appear on xbmcscripts.com.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
i thought dave is publishing the script...
what the heck is enderw saying?
enderw is the administrator of xbmcscripts.com.
man ender and his morals :d  this script is in the top 3 i need to have it woring again can some1 post the new one sumwhere accessible?
i duno if ill bother submiting this anywhere den, its really slow, i think crafty tv bandwith has had a servere cut

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CraftyTV, is it legal?0