XBMC + Hulu Plugin (Outside of US) - Automate Using Hot Shield
Hi Guys,

I'm in the UK and have managed to get the Hulu plugin working outside of the U.S by using a VPN program called Hot Shield thanks to reading through some posts online.

I was wondering if it was possible to automate starting Hot Shield when I start the Hulu plugin? Possibly using EventGhost or some sort of script?
Maybe you can create a script to launch HotShield and then run it using Advanced Launcher.
That would be a manual process though, it would not run automatically.
Launching HotShield when starting the Hulu add-on would be great, but I am not sure if it would be possible.
Thanks Kyotocafe, I'm sure there's a way of doing it somehow, my scripting knowledge is non-existent though.

Maybe it could be done through EventGhost? Is it possible to use eventghost to trigger an application launch once the Hulu plug-in is started?
(2012-04-27, 17:13)denz13 Wrote: Thanks Kyotocafe, I'm sure there's a way of doing it somehow, my scripting knowledge is non-existent though.

Maybe it could be done through EventGhost? Is it possible to use eventghost to trigger an application launch once the Hulu plug-in is started?

hmm, not sure, I am not using EventGhost, but if it could be possible it would be really great.
So hulu plugins are effectively working on my both pc and android. Having the best opportunity to watch hulu outside US[/url] due to make little settings about vpn.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + Hulu Plugin (Outside of US) - Automate Using Hot Shield0