View : Logo Wall for Movie

Description
Now we have the Logo Wall view for Movie

How Do you use it ?
  • Make a Backup of your Viewtype_Logo.xml
  • Download : Viewtype_Logo.zip and extract it
    http://www.mediafire.com/?79k18uanzax5f35
  • Put in The Neon skin folder
    XP: Documents and Settings\%userprofile%\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.neon.svn\720p
    Vista/Windows 7: Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.neon.svn\720p
    Mac OS X: /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
    iOS: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
    Linux: $HOME/.xbmc/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
  • Download Logo on fanart.tv
  • Rename it : logo.png
  • Put it in the root of your Movie folder.

Screenshot:

amazing work steve

nice to see u back

u disappaered hehe
Thx Razieal Wink
I tried to fix the movie count problem, so difficult Sad I managed to fix my " logo is missing" problem in my music librairy.

Now I enjoyed our freaking awesome Neon Skin :p
(2012-05-16, 18:01)Steve_ Wrote: I tried to fix the movie count problem, so difficult Sad

if you are referring to my posted problem, thanks for your efforts. I am trying too but it is beyond me!
Hi Stoli,

I would like add " press down for the trailer" to the Landscape fanart view with Movie Section.
Can you help me ?

Thx
[FIXED] - Alignment issues in music Now Playing screen

Description
I solved the alignment issues in music Now Playing screen.

How Do you use it ?
  • Make a Backup of your MusicVisualisation.xml
  • Download : >> MusicVisualisation.zip << and extract it
  • Put in The Neon skin folder
    XP: Documents and Settings\%userprofile%\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.neon.svn\720p
    Vista/Windows 7: Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.neon.svn\720p
    Mac OS X: /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
    iOS: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
    Linux: $HOME/.xbmc/addons/skin.neon.svn/720p
  • Listen to Music
  • Enjoy

Screenshot:
ImageImage
Steve, thanks for that last edit. I'll have to check if they look good in the proper resolution as well (it looks as if you tested it under 1024x768 instead of 1280x720 which is the skins resolution)

So far most of your edits have been customisations to the views, which I am reluctant to add to the skin, as I try to keep it as close as possible to stoli's intended design.
This last one however fixes one of the outstanding issues on my list, see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152990

If you would like to help fixing more of these issues, please feel free to, i'll check them and add them to the source so they can be included in 2.5.10

Do you work on github? In that case just make a pull request to my repo.
(2013-07-18, 16:32)Kibje Wrote: Steve, thanks for that last edit. I'll have to check if they look good in the proper resolution as well (it looks as if you tested it under 1024x768 instead of 1280x720 which is the skins resolution)

Yes it's true. My old desktop computer have a 1024x768 resolution. But I tested it on my ATV2 and it seems to look good.

(2013-07-18, 16:32)Kibje Wrote: So far most of your edits have been customisations to the views, which I am reluctant to add to the skin, as I try to keep it as close as possible to stoli's intended design.
This last one however fixes one of the outstanding issues on my list
ok, I understood Wink

(2013-07-18, 16:32)Kibje Wrote: If you would like to help fixing more of these issues, please feel free to, i'll check them and add them to the source so they can be included in 2.5.10
Do you work on github? In that case just make a pull request to my repo.
If I can help you it's a pleasure. I don't work on github but I'll try Wink

Thanks for all
Working with github would make it a lot easier to keep your changes seperate from the original, to rebase your changes on top of skin updates etc.
Thanks for the work you are doing by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CharacterArt, Logo and ClearART support with different View0