a feature request :)
I got a luxury problem which you could fix by ease im sureSmile

i want to split my movies up in cartoons / hollywood / danish - but haven't found any good way to do it.

atm i manually edit genre on each movie, to <genre>danish</genre> etc., but that's not fast, nor good since every new movie will need manually work to be in the right section.

i have my movies split up in 3 dirs, one for each kind, e.g : C:/cartoons c:/hollywood etc.

if i want the fancy fanart, and features of movie scrapers i can't see any easy way to split these sections in 3.

what i would like in a feature version of xbmc, was abillity to set tags on the content menu (see my lame atempt of a mockup)

this way i could split up sections, but still have all the nice features of movies scrapers..

Not sure I understand your issue - did you create 3 separate video sources (for cartoon, hollywood, danish)? The movie scraper should work looking into each one of those 3 "video sources" automatically (assuming you have it set up to automatically scan library for new entries every hour or so)
use smartplaylist to do what you want !
(2012-04-27, 18:35)ppic Wrote: use smartplaylist to do what you want !

thanks alot. does exactly as i want to Big Grin why haven't i stumbled upon this before Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a feature request :)0