Dsplayer crashes pseudotv
I've posted this question before, but no one has answered it yet. I've got eden 11. dsplayer build installed. Everytime i use the pseudotv add on it crashes on me. Usually after i change channels. Whats strange is it only happens with dsplayer. If i use the default dvdplayer everything works fine, or if i use the eden hd audio build everything works fine. The only reason i use dsplayer is for dvxa 2, since my I3 cpu/gpu struggles with hi bitrate blurays, and cannot properly use xbmc built dvxa 2. I dont know how to post crash logs but would be willing too. Im at my wits end with this, and know somebody has to have come across this same problem.
As I said last time, this is specific to the dsPlayer build, you need to post in that thread. There must be an issue on how the dsPlayer interacts with what PseudoTV is asking of it. Maybe it has to do with your codecs, I don't know. Anyhow you are better off posting in that or the PseudoTV thread to get an answer. Your question here is likely to just be overlooked by a dev of one of those.
i've posted in both those forums, but no answer. No offense but i never been on a forum where either people are unable are unwilling to help
Just because your question didn't get answered, doesn't mean others do not. We get a multitude of new posts each day, most of which get answered. Chances are no one has an answer for you or someone who does hasn't seen it yet. Your using a non official build of XBMC with a non official addon. I wish I could help you, but I use neither of those things. Those that do will frequent those threads, hence your best bet for help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dsplayer crashes pseudotv0