Win HOWTO: Automated Content Video Tutorial Series
I'm in the process of finishing a video tutorial series on youtube showing how to install and configure XBMC, SabNZBd+, Sickbeard, Couchpotato and Headphones. I'm calling this Automated Content as the intention is, when complete, finding, downloading and importing content is completely automated. Smile

The material is mainly targeted at a new XBMC user or beginner level and attempts to walk through all of the configuration necessary to get these programs setup and working.

Anyway, here's the link to the playlist. There are 4 videos in the series at the moment with at least 2 more to be added in the next few days.
HOWTO: XMBC Automated Content Video Tutorials

Feedback, comments and suggestions are quite welcome.

Regards,

Jeff
Just sat through your video and was impressed with most of it, would have liked to hear donations welcome for most of these programs instead of emphasis on the world 'free'.
Valid feedback. I'll mention it in the next video that I upload and I'll also add a note to the download links in the video descriptions mentioning it. My intention wasn't to steer people away from donating but to point out that it was open source software and not something they had to pay $100's of dollars for.

-jeff
Just watched the first 4 videos, took note and even tweaked my own setup a little

Do you have any idea how many videos you will do? I think once there all complete this should become a sticky thread so everyone can watch and learn
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
I know there are at least two more, Couchpotato and Headphones. I was considering doing one more video on "advanced topics" but I don't have enough content for that one at the moment. I probably should look into LazyLibrarian and some others too at some point.

Suggestions welcome! Smile

-jeff
Just an FYI - I've uploaded Episode 5 - Couchpotato to youtube. The playlist is located here
Any news on if you wil be doing a headphones video?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
jakks,

I do have plans for a Headphones video, but I've been having issues getting it to work correctly. I'm still digging into what the issues are. However, I hope to have it resolved and a video done within the next couple weeks (traveling for work so it'll be delayed a bit Smile)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOWTO: Automated Content Video Tutorial Series1