UFC not hosted by the TVDb, no TVTunes support?
BreakerBreaker Wrote:Since i'm apparently not able to PM (yet?) - i just registered, i'm digging up this thread...
@frieten - great work mate, is there any chance you might do regular updates of your UFC pack?

Also, do you have any suggestions how i could add the free events (UFC Fight Night, TUF Finales, the Versus fights etc) to this?

It is really easy to do once you get the hang of it. Take a look at one of the .nfo files from the pack you d/l'ed. Now create new ones based on what you see in those .nfo files (fill in with the information of the next UFC). You can do the same for the other ufc events. To keep them in sequence you can make them season/episode 13X.5 or whatever organization you want. Use google images to find the fanart/posters etc.

More on creating .nfo files in this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post890800
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
@outatouch0 - How did you get on with your setup?

@BreakerBreaker - If you get really stuck I can give you some pointers, have mine set up pretty sweet.

I suppose it's only tangentially related, but I wrote a little hacky script to scrape fight data from sherdog, really useful because you can then quickly pull up all fights for a certain fighter. Sherdog is much more comprehensive than the limited data that's on TMDB but of course there isn't any posters/fanart there. Also it works for pretty much any MMA fight ever, not just UFC.

I'll see if i can clean it up and post it in the next few days if it's useful for anyone.
Finished the first part of my mini tutorial on setting up you WWE and UFC PPVs:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post944794
hey thanks deano for doing that tutorial, i was always meaning to do something like that for this but never got around to it.
also for the others looking for my pack again, sorry megaupload is gone Sad will work on getting it put up somewhere else.
RIP Megaupload, never forget.

Does anyone have another link to frieten's UFC nfo/tbn pack? Or can someone upload their nfo's for UFC or even Pride shows?
(2012-03-22, 02:06)brettawesome Wrote: RIP Megaupload, never forget.

Does anyone have another link to frieten's UFC nfo/tbn pack? Or can someone upload their nfo's for UFC or even Pride shows?

TBH the nfo's are fairly simple, just create your own using Wikipedia for the event info. If you get stuck PM me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UFC not hosted by the TVDb, no TVTunes support?0