[EDEN] Wrong Music Artist info - how to fix?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TugboatBill Offline
Posting Freak
In my music collection I have several albums by Poco. When in Artist mode it shows the discography/thumbnail/fanart/description for Pink Floyd. Although I like Pink Floyd and have nearly their entire catalog, I'd still like to see Poco's information for Poco. Undecided

How do I get the scraper to use Poco instead of Pink Floyd? If I press "i" or select Artist Information from the context menu I can change the thumbnail/fanart but there's no way to tell allmusic to use Poco and not Pink Floyd.
find quote
olympia Offline
Team-XBMC Member
Using the Refresh button?
find quote
TugboatBill Offline
Posting Freak
That gives the exact same results.
find quote
EvilMordor Offline
Whats the name of the folder?
find quote
TugboatBill Offline
Posting Freak
I think I may have found the problem. I'll post more tomorrow once I've had time to do a test.
find quote
olympia Offline
Team-XBMC Member
do you have an nfo file in the artist folder (from a previous wrong export)? Otherwise, please post a debug log while refreshing the artist
find quote
TugboatBill Offline
Posting Freak
(2012-05-01 09:48)olympia Wrote:  do you have an nfo file in the artist folder (from a previous wrong export)? Otherwise, please post a debug log while refreshing the artist

That's what I found yesterday. Apparently Dharma scraped that artist wrong. I exported and when I re scraped artists in Eden it picked up the bad artist.nfo.
(This post was last modified: 2012-05-01 16:37 by TugboatBill.)
find quote