• 13(current)
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps
The only widget I could see myself actually using is perhaps one for sickstache that would show upcoming episodes for that day (or maybe a few days out), with a button to force a search for that episode.. That would actually be really cool.

Glad to hear you have a notification system worked out!
Upcoming shows. That is a good widget. The notification system is really new to me, so there are probably some problems. However, they are all really minor. Stuff like, does the phone wake up or not. I also don't know what to set the number of items to check for history at. Currently, its 10. Its because I doubt there are many people who get more then 5 downloads/snatches in 1 hour. Even if you do, you can always click the notification to see everything .... even though it will only say 10 items are new. CURSES!
I take it back hit a snag with notifications. On a side note, did you know that SickBeard has support for the free (5 notification limit) NotifyMyAndroid. Kind of debating if i should just drop it and tell people to use that.
I know I used to use notifo before they pulled the plug and it worked pretty well. But personally I must admit that I eventually turned it off and never missed the feature.. But having the option is always cool.

Glad you like the widget idea, offering multiple sizes would be great too if possible (I like 4x1 ones myself) Smile
I think I will postpone the notification service. I should really update CouchTatertot (release are broken). That could have notifications easy. Plus, I need to add the imdb share support.
501 USERS WOOOOOO to bad i sucked dick at beating you to the a patch. I will have a CouchTatertot patch out soon and then release a SickStache patch to fix startup crashes.
New CouchTatertot version 1.3 IT ADDS SO MUCH!!!
1.3 of ctot working well so far! One thought though, could you change the notifications to have the most recent at the top? Makes a little more sense I think
There is an android form sweet.
(2012-09-14, 07:41)skabyss Wrote: 1.3 of ctot working well so far! One thought though, could you change the notifications to have the most recent at the top? Makes a little more sense I think

Seriously, they are backwards. Darn it. I didn't notice. I need to get on the CouchPotatoServer dev to add an actual time and not a long since some system local time. Then, I could also have a timestamp.
Updated CouchTatertot today and just noticed a few bugs on my side;

when I tapped the Icon to view movie in IMDB it told me that I did not have IMDB installed (which was true) and that I did not have Google Play Market installed in order to download IMDB app (untrue, I had just used the Play Store to update CouchTatertot!!)

Then after manually installing IMDB app, every movie I try to share to CouchTatertot I get an error "Not a valid IMDB link."

Just wanted to let you know and ask;

Any one else experiencing these errors?

Thanks for 2 great Apps BTW!!

The Capt
(2012-09-14, 19:41)Capt.Insano Wrote: Updated CouchTatertot today and just noticed a few bugs on my side;

when I tapped the Icon to view movie in IMDB it told me that I did not have IMDB installed (which was true) and that I did not have Google Play Market installed in order to download IMDB app (untrue, I had just used the Play Store to update CouchTatertot!!)

Then after manually installing IMDB app, every movie I try to share to CouchTatertot I get an error "Not a valid IMDB link."

Just wanted to let you know and ask;

Any one else experiencing these errors?

Thanks for 2 great Apps BTW!!

The Capt

On the first error where you do have market installed. That is a bug. I'll fix that soon with a minor patch

On the second error, that is a funny one lol. First of all, I found a bug were you cannot share unless CouchPotato is open (something I neglected to try in my testing). But, it shouldn't say "Not a valid IMDB link." I'm guessing you just go to the Movies section of IMDB and click the share button right?
1.I have Market installed through use of gapps zip for my CM9 install, therefore installed standard location (/system/app/Phonesky.apk) I think.

2. Yeah, I just fire up IMDB select any movie (I have tried with a good couple) -> Share -> CouchTatertot -> "Not a valid IMDB link"
I'm going to release a patch today to fix the view bug. I will also try and fix the "Not a valid IMDB link." If nothing else, I will add some more information on error to try and find the error if I miss it.
Posted a minor patch for CouchTatertot. Let me know whats wrong. I use my own app, but you guys always find my little mistakes.
Market recognition working well in update, I uninstalled IMDB to test it!!

Still getting IMDB link error, however more info given as to why-I presume it has something to do with the uk IMDB address. See screenshot:

http://db.tt/UWZlATRU
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps3