• 1(current)
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps
SickStache is an open source android app for managing your SickBeard server.

NEW VERSION 2.2

Features:
  • Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
    Very Fast
    View Shows, Seasons, and Episodes
    View Future Episodes
    View History, and Logs
    Set Episode Status
    Search for Episode
    Add Shows
    Edit Shows
    Delete Shows
    Mass Show Edit via Context Action Bar
    Mass Episode Edit via Context Action Bar
    HTTPS Support

Full change log here.

ScreenShots

CouchTatertot is an open source application for managing your CouchPotatoV2 server.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: CouchPotato Version 2 (available at https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer)

Features:
  • Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
    Very Fast
    View, Edit, Refresh, and Delete movies
    View, Ignore, and Download releases
    Search and Add movies
    HTTPS Support
    IMDB share support
    imdb.com share support
    View in IMDB Android App

Full change log here

Screenshot:
Nice app, seems to load quickly and stable enough for a first release. I happen to notice that the app crashes when changing screen orientation.. Would also like to see the 'episode' level layout updated a little bit... maybe make the episodes collapsable under each season?

Other than that great app!
Firstly, I too hate the episode layout. Right now I'm trying to make seasons into a expandable list.

Because you mentioned it, I tried to rotate the screen on the android 4.0 emulator and it does crash. Why does it crash from going from older to newer version of android .. idk lol. Another bug to fix.
Found the problem. Android doesn't like manual messing with the ActionView of a Menu. So now I'm moving it to the android form which is now possible THANK YOU ACTIONBARSHERLOCK 4.0!
Wow thanks for being on top of things!
Well after trying for 4 hours. I could not find a way to fix this. So for the time being the action bar refresh button will no longer turn into a progress bar spinner. Better then crashing I guess.
Oh uploaded the new version to google play. google code page is getting there.
It's worth the download if only for the logo. Kudos on that and the rest of the app.

Very nice!
Nice work. I also use SABDroidEx Big Grin
I was thinking after I finished this app to make one for sabnzbd+ but thats a bit off. First, I need to fix season listing, add show options, and add bulk options.
If anyone uses the authentication (user and pass), could you tell me if you can connect to your sickbeard via api wihout it? If not, what version of sickbeard are you using and do you use the api key?
http://thezoggy.github.com/Sick-Beard/api/

with the api, you do not use the username/pw.
http://code.google.com/p/sick-stashe/issues/detail?id=1

Have any idea what this users problem is? I guess I could set it up in case a user doesn't want to use the api key.
There will be an increase in responsiveness on the lists next version update. Seems I left a blocking call in. I was always wondering why it was a bit choppy.
Preview of Expandable lists. They will be in 1.3!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps3