atv2 issues
Is anyone running this on their atv2? I tried to use the skin on the atv2 and it kept freezing on me or would take a very long time to bring up the views.

This skin rocks and hope that a "light' version can be made for atv2 users unless it already works.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I installed it both my ATV2s last night and seems to be running fine, nice and smooth and almost as quick as transparency.

My issue is however that I don't seem to be able to get video information (file type, encoding, audio, HD or non HD etc) until after I've watched something?

The info is available on anything I've watched previously but nothing I haven't watched? Almost like I need to 'refresh' the library or something but library update didn't work.

Any ideas??
Skin Runs smooth on my ATV2 so far, no problems!

(2012-05-02, 10:38)torch1 Wrote: My issue is however that I don't seem to be able to get video information (file type, encoding, audio, HD or non HD etc) until after I've watched something?

The info is available on anything I've watched previously but nothing I haven't watched? Almost like I need to 'refresh' the library or something but library update didn't work.

Any ideas??

I had the same issue at some point, it took a clean install of XBMC to fix the problem. I think I even jailbroke again, but not sure.

(2012-04-30, 14:15)rflores2323 Wrote: Is anyone running this on their atv2? I tried to use the skin on the atv2 and it kept freezing on me or would take a very long time to bring up the views.

This skin rocks and hope that a "light' version can be made for atv2 users unless it already works.

I finally got around to updating my ATV2 to 5.1.1 this weekend and the skin works quite well.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 issues0