[Release date] Aeon MQ 4
(2012-09-09, 21:15)Vaikin Wrote: Add their repo and enable auto-updates.
(2012-09-09, 15:22)steve1977 Wrote: Any chance to also see MQ4 in the official repo (once released of course). I don't mind donating or other form of contribution, but find it quite inconvenient to install and update things, which are not in the official repo. Thanks in advance for considering!!!

I am aware of this option, but not a big fan of it. This requires me to install their repo at all of my HTPCs and also do so again in case I go for a clean install. Also, it would dramatically increase distribution of the skin beyond those who install their repo.

For me and probably many others, this would be a huge benefit!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
It would be nice if it was on the official Repo but it is just as easy to install from a .zip on a shared drive as it is to select it from the repo, bar the exception of a few extra key strokes.

I could be mistaken but I also believe Marcos did give a good reason for it not being on the Repo quite a while back.
5 days to go...
Looking forward to !
4 days...
KODI 16.1 on Odroid C2, Android OS, Roku Clients w/ Plex, Dell R710 Rack Server w/ 40TB storage
2 days!!
I've been a staunch Transparency! fan for quite some time now but I am definitely excited to check this one out....at least til someone FINALLY makes an LCARS skin Smile
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
tomorrow ...
OOOOOOOOO Boy!

I have a buddy that would probably be even more excited than me.
we want know...hours.. minutes.. seconds .. when the skin will be released

Smile
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
Honestly: Aeon MQ3 is the ONLY reason I start up XBMC regularly rather than MediaPortal! Keep up the good, ähm, sry, PHANTASTIC work!
I've been loving reFocus lately, but I can't wait to try this skin out.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
Is it going to be a midnight release or later in the day!!Huh!!??!
look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045
oops, thanks!!!
(2012-09-13, 17:00)transcender Wrote: I've been a staunch Transparency! fan for quite some time now but I am definitely excited to check this one out....at least til someone FINALLY makes an LCARS skin Smile

I was the same. A real Transparency! fan. It was just the fact that there was no skin in Transparency! for RCB that made me move to MQ3 and I haven't looked back. There really needs to be a good way of comparing different skins and their respective abilities.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release date] Aeon MQ 48