[Release date] Aeon MQ 4
What are vip members?
(2012-06-25, 13:18)MarcosQui Wrote: Updating info... Aeon MQ 4 Alpha1 at this moment is 99% ready.

The skin will be released on June 30, for VIP members.
Awesome Big Grin
(2012-06-25, 18:03)pl4cid Wrote: What are vip members?
"As always, the alpha, beta and RC will be released only to VIP users as collaborators, donors and translators."
Donating has its perks, not only for releases, but marcos also fixes an issue you have right away with even a modest donation.
(2012-06-25, 13:18)MarcosQui Wrote: Updating info... Aeon MQ 4 Alpha1 at this moment is 99% ready.

The skin will be released on June 30, for VIP members.

Looking forward to it! Sadly, I will be on vacation when this releases, but the good news is I'm sure some bugs will be flushed out by then...
can not wait to see it .. Smile
my movies are slow with the new skin =(

ahhhh xD! my movies files are corrupt. my fault, sorry. =(
Anyone of the beta testers confirm the trailer playback issue for movies with commas in the pathname is resolved?

This thread seems to indicate that it is a skinning issue that was recently resolved in Eden (MQ3 has this bug): http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126037
is there a Date for a public release of MQ4 ?
I remember reading, end of the month...could be mistaken though.
MarcosQui send he would announce the release date on the second half of August. So don't expect the final release before September.
Aeon MQ 4, official release schedule:

August 15 = RC 1
August 30 = RC 2
Sept. 15 = Final version, public release.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Thumbs Up 
thanks MarcosQui .... and thumbs up for your hard work!
Sweet! Can't wait !
(2012-04-30, 14:59)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all.

Aeon MQ 4, official release schedule:

August 15 = RC 1
August 30 = RC 2
Sept. 15 = Final version, public release.

As always, the alpha, beta and RC will be released only to VIP users as collaborators, donors and translators.

For that you must send an email to [email protected]. In the title put AEON MQ 4, the body of the email enter your forum username.

After being accepted, you will receive an invitation from SugarSync and will receive both the alpha 1 and other updates.

The registration will be done calmly, so just send us an email and wait.

Former VIP users (colaborators) also have access to Aeon MQ 4, one time VIP, VIP forever.

Once the skin is ready and translated I'll publish here a video-preview of some news ... has many cool things coming.

PS. I apologize for leaving aside the Aeon MQ 3, I am focusing all efforts on the new skin, I hope you understand. The development of the MQ 3 continues when time permits of course.

Best regards.

Why do you release RC's this way? Kind of a pain.... I think once on RC then the masses should be your guinea pigs. Aeon Nox had no problem releasing its RC out to everyone and it got great response and turn out and got a lot of the bugs worked out prior to Full Release....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release date] Aeon MQ 48