Win Eden issues... Any thoughts
I upgraded to Eden several weeks ago now, and ever since I have had a rash of irritating issues that I can't seem to get rid of.

The first, and most annoying is that when I begin a movie, the audio and video are synced perfectly. But, as soon as I pause the move and then resume, the audio is garbled and out of sync. A quick skip backward or forward solces the problem, but I want the problem gone to begin with. The drivers for my radeon 6450 are up to date, I have checked a dozen times.

The second issue is when I am in the coverflow for movies, and am scrolling through movies one-by-one, not skipping ahead, the letter of the movie will flash on the screen ever so briefly. It's, obviously, normal to get the letter to display on the screen when you are skipping ahead, but I have never before seen it when going one-by-one. In addition when the letter displays on the screen it is for a fraction of a second only; just long enough to recognize what happened, but not long enough to necessarily know what letter was on the screen. I am using Aeon MQ3 as my skin, but I have noticed this on every skin I have tried.

On a side note, I supect this is a windows issue, but occasionally when I return to the HTPC after some time of non-use it will be minimized and nothing I do can restore the window, I have to go to the task manager, kill the app and then restart. If anyone can shed some light that would be awesome. There are no error messages or warnings....

I will post a debug log when I get home.
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden issues... Any thoughts0