Linux Custom Multi-Image Background Duration
Hello,

I have set up the Weather icon so that it will use random images from a folder.
I did it by going to Settings > Skin Settings > Background > Home - Weather > Multi Image

One thing that I can not figure out how to do is to change the duration of the background.

At the moment it seems like it is 5 seconds before it changes to a new background, but I want it to be longer.

I have tried to change the slideshow options to a longer duration (thought it could be linked) but no go.

Does anyone have any insight into how the change the duration for the custom multi image backgrounds?
you'll have to edit the xml code as it's not an option one could set through skin settings.

in Home.xml, line 22:
Code:
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>

change it to whatever you see fit Smile
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks!

That worked perfectly.

Your help is much appreciated. Smile
Ronie is this a global change.... ? I've noticed a slight fade between images... I've got multiple images for the home page, and would like the appearance of one one image with elements within the image changing, is this doable local to the home page?
(2012-05-03, 00:46)PatK Wrote: Ronie is this a global change.... ?

nope, it's only valid for the multi images on the homescreen
(2012-05-03, 00:46)PatK Wrote: I've noticed a slight fade between images...
the fadetime can also be adjusted, line 24:
Code:
<fadetime>600</fadetime>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You're the best Ronie!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Multi-Image Background Duration0