Gallery 3.0.0
We need 10 screenshots of the 3.0.0 skin in action for inclusion on the official repo. My request is to post screenshots here of various aspects of the skin in at least 1280 x720 resolution. Thx in advance
With language set to english and 16:9 resolution, please Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Photo 
...here some of mine. Smile

(2012-05-01, 18:14)phil65 Wrote: With language set to english

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)

TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
Main Menu: Movies, TV Shows, Music (with random music fanart)

i'll add more pic in this post later on...
Can you link to the full pictures? The thumbs on imageshack are smaller then 1280 x 720, which is the minimum size for the screenshots to be accepted on repo.
done, but if you plan to use it... let me try to find more sexy ones Wink i'll try to cover every angle of the skin, i'll do that after one movie, tonight... Cheers!
The plan is to include 10 of the screenshots with the skin as mentioned here
"All skins starting with Eden must have a _screenshots folder included in the root dir and filled with 5-10 reasonably sized 1280x720 jpeg screenshots. For ex: skin.sample/_screenshots/screenshot01.jpg"
Dont know what they are planning with it yet.

Language needs to be set to English
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
sorry but that was not mentioned by Big_Noid
(2012-05-05, 18:30)john.cord Wrote: sorry but that was not mentioned by Big_Noid

Nope, but by Phil in 2nd post
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
btw even all those pictures are very nice, it would be evene better perhaps when they would focus on new features in nox 3.0 (glow mode, widgets, viewtype changes, script support etc)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gallery 3.0.02