[Eden 11.0] "i" (Info) button on remote no longer works.
Hello, I've spent an hour trying to find a reference to this scenario. Strange thing is, I'm certain I read about it in a thread some time ago, but have been unable to find it.

In Dharma (and previous releases) you could press the "i" button on the remote and it would pop-up the info screen. I use this to load individual movies into the db from files mode. Now it doesn't work using the default Confluence skin.

Is there a work-around?? Can someone point me to the thread or at least explain what's happened??

I realise there is no longer and Files/Library mode, so perhaps this has changed things?? I hope not as I use that button all the time.

Thx for the help.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
I wasn't a user in the Dharma days, but assuming the functionality still exists, you probably have to poke around in the XML files for the skin you're using. And you'll almost certainly have to edit keyboard.xml (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard.xml) to map your specific button to a window or function call.
Something like this?
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12925
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It works just fine if (and only if) you have set content on the folder. My guess is content isn't set on the folder for some reason.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-05-02, 01:02)jmarshall Wrote: It works just fine if (and only if) you have set content on the folder. My guess is content isn't set on the folder for some reason.

Doh!!!...that'll be the answer. Guess I'm losing the plot as old age sets in Big Grin

That'll teach me for trying to do things late at night.

Thx for all the help guys. I set Eden up on the first partition of my 2nd HDD, so now I can have a play before switching permanently.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden 11.0] "i" (Info) button on remote no longer works.0