[Windows] Video stutters when I use XBMC on a HDTV 1920x1080
Video 
Hi guys, when I play videos with XBMC Eden on my notebook it works very well @ at resolution of 1366x768.

When I connect the notebook thru the hdmi cable at my Samsung 46" Full HD 1920x1080 HDTV, the same 1080p mkv videos that runs fine on the laptop screen stutter about every 7 seconds on the TV screen.

Why? How can I solve this? I also tried to set the resolution to 1366x768 on XBMC (the default was 1920x1080) when the laptop is connected at the HDTV but it doesn't get better.

The technical specs od my notebook are:

Intel Core i5 -2410M
Nvidia Geforce GT540M 2 gb
4 GB DDR3 RAM

The video is local streamed from another pc thru a 1 Gbps network, by the way I also tried to run it by the hdd of the notebook but it doesn't make any difference.

Here is the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/Y2yDQiLV

Thanks @ who will answer Smile
XBMC is using the "Intel® HD Graphics Family" GPU not the GT540M
Thanks for the answer, I did right click on the XBMC shortcut > run with graphic processor > High Performance Nvidia GPU (default).

But it still stutters.

Here is the new debug log:

http://pastebin.com/mcNV3hg2

What can I do?

Thanks
I'm afraid your log still shows:

Code:
17.16:19:59 T:4044  NOTICE: Found screen: Monitor generico Plug and Play on Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, adapter 0.
What I have to do to make XBMC use the Nvidia Geforce 540M?

I tried to go in the bios but I can only choose between Graphic: Integrated Or Switchable (it's set on switchable).

When I run XBMC I right click on it and I choose Run with Nvidia high performance graphic processor.

XBMC in the System Information says GT540M.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
I found the solution, I had to activate to option "Sync Playback to Display" in Settings > Video > Playback >. Cool

The Graphic Card was the correct one (Nvidia GT540M) from the beginning.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Video stutters when I use XBMC on a HDTV 1920x10800