Smart Playlists Help
I've been trying to make some smart lists but i've ran into trouble. I wanted to split my movies into two, one my main movies and another my young daughters cartoons and have cartoons on my main menu so i've set a smart playlest up but when i go into skin in the settings there is no smart list option there only favorites and and plugins.
add your smartplaylists to favourites first,
then use the favourites option in skin settings to add them to the menu.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok thanks i'll try that but i've ran into another problem. While i was doing this i put my daughters cartoons into a different folder and other movies in another. Before i did this i removed my movie folder as source and reset the source to my new two folders but for some reason my the scrapers went stupid and picked up things i never even have and i can't delete them. i removed my two folders from the movie source but there still there. I'm pulling my hair out as i just can't get rid of them.

I don't have these files at all and can't delete them, what can i do.
Do a "Clean Library" from settings.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Ya cheers sorted that but i still can't get a cartoon setting on my main menu with a playlist of my daughters cartoons. If i select one as favorite it will say on the main menu cartoons but when i click that button it starts to play a movie from the cartoon folder and not give me a list of cartoons.
follow these steps:
1) remove the playlist from the menu
2) disable Skin Settings > Home window > Play playlists in submenu items
3) re-add the playlist to the menu
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers Ronie those instructions were great i never unticked > Play playlists in submenu items.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlists Help0