New HTPC DIY site offering exclusive discounts to the community!
That's the Zotac CIR remote that you get with Z-Boxes I think
(2012-05-03, 18:28)Malard Wrote: That's the Zotac CIR remote that you get with Z-Boxes I think

Yeah, that's where I've seen it. Thanks. It's been driving me nuts.
AVCgeeks would you have a picture of the RECEIVER?

Thank you.
The site needs a lot of work... no technical information on the products whatsoever, very off-putting.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

So did you get the remotes in? Actual pictures of everything that comes with it?
I can have some in by next week with pictures too. Lemme know Smile.
(2012-05-22, 19:05)Beer40oz Wrote: So did you get the remotes in? Actual pictures of everything that comes with it?
I talked to Dell rep several weeks ago, and the remote included in my Dell Inspiron 2305 package is Phillips RC260. The IR board is integrated inside the case.

If you don't want to wait, you can buy it from here- IR receiver and RC 260 Remote control for $24.........you can use this diagram to wire IR board to use remote "Power On" option.......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-05-22, 19:16)Dougie Fresh Wrote: I can have some in by next week with pictures too. Lemme know Smile.
Are you working for the stores in your signature?

2 questions guys....

1. Does anyone know where you can buy just that ir receiver? I've contacted Wesena who were happy to send me one free if it was as a replacement, but have just ignored 3 emails to sell me one separately.
2. Also, I want to build this into my lian li case, so will presumably need a perspex window of some sort. Where can I find something like this?

Edit: Actually I see that they sell on the same site the ir receiver separately, but $98 for shipping a tiny object like this to the uk!!!!?!!
(2012-05-22, 19:42)bluray Wrote: Are you working for the stores in your signature?

See my first post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131182

(2012-05-22, 19:45)filthycatbox Wrote: 2 questions guys....

1. Does anyone know where you can buy just that ir receiver? I've contacted Wesena who were happy to send me one free if it was as a replacement, but have just ignored 3 emails to sell me one separately.
2. Also, I want to build this into my lian li case, so will presumably need a perspex window of some sort. Where can I find something like this?

Edit: Actually I see that they sell on the same site the ir receiver separately, but $98 for shipping a tiny object like this to the uk!!!!?!!

I am waiting for a reply from the manufacturer in China to see about getting those little plastic windows, the IR receiver/remote and the little plug that can be wired into the PSU (for powering on via remote). I will let you know what they say -- though maybe in a different thread would be better. This is not my thread. I have a different site.
(2012-05-22, 21:04)Dougie Fresh Wrote: See my first post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131182

Okay, I'm wondering why you keep referring us to the website.....now, I know why.....

I used to own a camping website in the late 90's too. After 911, I didn't sell very much camping gear. I end up gave it up......

For now, I don't have any website. I used to build and sell a lot of desktop PC's, and I advertised it mostly on local Craigslist for free......nowaday, most people want everything for free.....and I haven't do much of it lately......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New HTPC DIY site offering exclusive discounts to the community! 0