• 10(current)
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"
Should have been GALLIFREY! Never mind it's the 50th anniversary of The Doctor.... What with more PVR and TIME SHIFTING would have been a natural.....
So I'm guessing XBMC 13 'Gotham' is official.

Great choice, by the way.
It's the XBMC we deserve, but not the one we need right now...
...we have our shiny new Frodo, which has no dents on it!
Gattaca?
Its already been decided, Its GOTHAM.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cod...scratchpad

and voting

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-...8ee87cb18e

So G is Gotham.

uNi
Obviously, you all could not be more wrong. There is really only one logical choice and that is Gangnam.
Anyone claiming diferent is just wrong.
That's mythical city for you.
Smile
(2013-02-02, 17:14)dani77zg Wrote: Obviously, you all could not be more wrong. There is really only one logical choice and that is Gangnam.
That's mythical city four you.
Smile

If that decision was made i would personally destroy every bit of code.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-02-02, 17:14)dani77zg Wrote: Obviously, you all could not be more wrong. There is really only one logical choice and that is Gangnam.
That's mythical city for you.
Smile

No, its been decided already (I was stating a fact not fiction or my opinion), G stands for Gotham not anything else. Its been voted and decided on Wink
Feel free to keep posting your opinions though I guess in your world you still can call it whatever you want.

uNi

Obviously wrong decision was made. Only sensible course of action now is to withdraw this rediculous decision, organize new voting and ban anyone who cast their vote to anything other than Gangnam. Smile Smile Naturaly, default opening intro movie should be made with gangnam style music while booting. Now wouldn't that be great? Smile
Imagine that in combination with that pink unicorn pimp my xbmc theme shown in previous posts? That would just be a match made in heaven.
SmileSmileSmile
and rainbows. Lots and lots of rainbows.
I vote for G-spot. Tongue
lol, I vote your vote is pointless (since its decided), someone please close this thread.

uNi
It should be GLaDOS.

For science, you monster.
G for 6.67398 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2
After Frodo only Gollum could follow...
Just a shame that Gotham did then, some three years ago.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"3