• 5(current)
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"
goofer
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
(2012-05-06, 15:17)ronie Wrote: Thanx to everyone for all your suggestion!

We've had a team meeting last night and, amongst others, we decided on the new codename for XBMC 13.0

It wasn't an easy decision as so many good and fitting names have been brought up.
The general team feeling was, our new name should reflect the direction XBMC is heading in the years to come.

Since one of our main focusses will be 'WAF' (Wife Acceptance Factor), the team almost unanimously voted for:
(2012-05-04, 01:04)Martijn Wrote: Girls

We feel we have neglected this part of XBMC far to long and hope we can give something back to the ones
who've felt ignored for all this time, by dedicating the codename to them.

To top it all off, here is a very early developers preview of XBMC Grils v13.0:
XBMC-Girls-V13.0.jpg

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-05-06, 15:17)ronie Wrote: To top it all off, here is a very early developers preview of XBMC Grils v13.0:
XBMC-Girls-V13.0.jpg

Just to let you know - I have started making necessary skin changes to Confluence. Ronie didn't have all my patches for the Confluence yet when he announced the new codename.

These changes are quite small, but needed for XBMC 13 "Girls". Note that this is still very much "work in process" and no commits have been made to github yet. Patience.

Devil
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
(2012-05-06, 16:36)paavor Wrote: Just to let you know - I have started making necessary skin changes to Confluence. Ronie didn't have all my patches for the Confluence yet when he announced the new codename.

These changes are quite small, but needed for XBMC 13 "Girls". Note that this is still very much "work in process" and no commits have been made to github yet. Patience.

You should put those Girls under the WIP... section.
(2012-05-06, 15:17)ronie Wrote: To top it all off, here is a very early developers preview of XBMC Grils v13.0:
XBMC-Girls-V13.0.jpg

I recognize some team members i think Image
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-06, 15:17)ronie Wrote: To top it all off, here is a very early developers preview of XBMC Girls v13.0:
XBMC-Girls-V13.0.jpg

honestly guys - I'm absolutely for such a skin - not for girls but for kids.
IT BURNS
I would use that skin, just because I can.
(2012-05-07, 01:29)bobo1on1 Wrote: I would use that skin, just because I can.

Now Ganymede is starting to look better again lol.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
especially for bobo1on1, da-anda, Martijn and all other kids:

skin.mylittlepony-0.0.1.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Classic ronie! It's going on mine for a week - will make me wish for Paper Street even more lol.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Gotcha

Worlds ending dec 21 2012. We aren't going to get to version 13 Smile

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"3