• 6(current)
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"
(2012-05-07, 03:51)ronie Wrote: especially for bobo1on1, da-anda, Martijn and all other kids:

skin.mylittlepony-0.0.1.zip

lol, it's actually a working skin, not just a mockup. Great work Wink And again - a skin for kids would really be a nice thing to have I think (but not this way).

DDDamian - kudos if you survive one week with this skin. I just gave it a try and my eyes already hurt after a 1 min of this extensive pink flash Wink
@da-anda - as posted in the other thread, tried to install, but it failed. Apparantly the EDID of my TV/receiver doesn't accept "pink" as a standard resolution Tongue

Seriously though - why the hell not? If it makes a little girl somewhere (or Ned Scott) happy then it's a stroke of genius Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Oh man that skin is very PINK
* Martijn tries to look very inocent and denies it was his idea

A skin for children would indeed be nice. Shade has a special kids menu which uses large characterart. Very easy to see what shows they can watch because of the main character that is displayed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-07, 17:53)bobo1on1 Wrote: Image

Awesome cat. Also, EVEN THE VIDEO MENUS ARE PINK. Greatest skin ever.
Whats is this I don't even.
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
(2012-05-07, 17:53)bobo1on1 Wrote: Image

Why is that cat staring at me? Is it trying to control my mind? And why I am starting to like this skin?

Damn you cat!!!
CutSickAss ' Wrote: Why is that cat staring at me? Is it trying to control my mind? And why I am starting to like this skin?

Damn you cat!!!

Hypno-cat
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Well if we are going for WAF factor I would suggest "G spot" and if we are to stay at developer tribute I vote for "Grumpy".
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-05-08, 22:30)Martijn Wrote:
CutSickAss ' Wrote: Why is that cat staring at me? Is it trying to control my mind? And why I am starting to like this skin?

Damn you cat!!!

Hypno-cat

The drag this away from the Pink Death and back on topic...

I can't believe no one has said Gilgamesh.

Gotham is more comic than mythic. To fit the theme, Gilgamesh is my fav, folowed by Gaia (Almighty Johnsons anyone?)
(2012-05-08, 22:42)pecinko Wrote: Well if we are going for WAF factor I would suggest "G spot" and if we are to stay at developer tribute I vote for "Grumpy".
I see what you did there.
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
(2012-05-08, 23:27)Bstrdsmkr Wrote: The drag this away from the Pink Death and back on topic...

i don't see what's wrong with a bit of pink?

anyway....there's no stopping it!

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I guess I was too late to throw in Gitch for a name. I'm cool with the pink. I'm sure my girls will absolutely love it lol
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"3