• 3(current)
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"
+1 for Gort Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

+1 Gaia
+1 Ganymede
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Ganymede.
(2012-05-03, 22:41)Memphiz Wrote: sorry - gandalf is Gay - so are all other lord of the rings figures imho (even frodo is a looser - but i was to late to mention it Wink ). I like gaia - it has something wise.

I always thought it was Gandalf the Grey... I'm such an idiot... That explains his ring fetish!

+1 for Gaia. Ganymede should probably be a no-no:

Quote:Homer describes Ganymede as the most beautiful of mortals. In the best-known myth, he is abducted by Zeus, in the form of an eagle, to serve as cup-bearer in Olympus. Some interpretations of the myth treat it as an allegory of the human soul aspiring to immortality. It also served as a model for the Greek social custom of paiderastia, the relationship between a man and a youth. The Latin form of the name was Catamitus, from which the English word "catamite" derives.
Source: Wikipedia

Can anyone guess what "catamite" stands for?
Oh damn, couldn't have picked a gayer name than Ganymede lol.
Ha ha - I just liked the planetary moon name lol. Okay, what starts with "G" that isn't gay as hell Tongue
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Girls
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Maybe XBMC R13 "GGW" Smile

Most will know what I mean, few will admit it lol
(2012-05-02, 20:51)CutSickAss Wrote: XBMC G 13

The conspiracy-theorist/numerologist in me (Big Grin) figured it out... It's the position of the letters in the alphabet, right?

X = 24 (being the 24th letter of the alphabet)
B = 02
M = 13
C = 03
G = 07
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sum = 49 => 4 + 9 = 13 (!!!)

Either you guys are so damn smart, or X-Files really messed up my childhood!

LOL

mumble... mumble... mythical... places... girls.... Guinevere (Ginevra in Italian):

- Guinevere: legendary Queen consort of King Arthur
- Guinevere Planitia: a region of Venus planet

Haha Gaia
Gozer the Destroyer?
Just had a childhood flashback - so how about:

- Gargamel (Smurfs)
- Gizmo (from Gremlins)
- Gonzo (Muppets)
Giggity
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Gig (truly jeeg but when I was child it was "gig" for me Rolleyes ) Robot
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 - codename "G?"3