Win Won´t show Tv-Series Tab
Hay i try to scrape my Tv-Series but i won´t get the tab. And its not show up in library ether.

I relly don´t get what i do wrong, i mean it find it whit the scraper

/ Anton
Do you see a TV show node when you enter Library? (And did you actually wait for the scan to finish?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Your first screencap show you are in the TV library which is odd. Even odder are those names. Those don't look like anything that should be in the library and they sure don't look like something that is scrapeable.

Does you file structure match any of the samples given in the wiki?
If you go in the settings and skin settings, I believe, make sure tv show menu is not set to hidden. It happened to me.
Thats only for the main menu item. Not for the videos submenu item.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Actully i deleted everytthing that has to the XBMC dB to do like a reinstall and then i try to do samething again and everything worked just fine.

But now i got a new problem, I try to add That 70s Show, And exactly as the pic i first send its find it but not add it to my library and i can´t get why.

I have add like 10 Series whitout any problem in same way, So don´t relly see why it wuld stop working now

Any suggestions

/ Anton
And again i deleted the folder for all info XBMC save and rescrape everything and it work just fine don´t get this

Are it supose to be this complicated?
No it is really not that complicated. If you've followed the guide, it is rather easy. I'll ask again, does your folder/file structure match one of the methods in the XBMC guide? Can you post a pic of your structure?
(2012-05-03, 16:37)kricker Wrote: No it is really not that complicated. If you've followed the guide, it is rather easy. I'll ask again, does your folder/file structure match one of the methods in the XBMC guide? Can you post a pic of your structure?

Its prob not its sorted in Movies/Series and orginal release folders so i bet its not, But the point is that XBMC for XBOX takes everything so the normal XBMC shuld does it two, I scrape everything whit Ember Media Player and just try to insert it

Quote:D:\Filmer\Serier\En.Fyra.For.Tre\S01\En.Fyra.For.Tre.1x01.En.Karl.I.Huset.SWEDiSH.DVDRip.XviD-TNS
The old XBMC for XBOX is not even the same thing any more. Loads of things have changed including the scrapers.

You really should organize things according to the wiki for best results. Otherwise you will need to make adjustments to the advancedsettings.xml for a custom folder/file structure. That said, your example doesn't look wrong. It should work fine. Is that one missing in XBMC? The issue may lie in Ember Media Manager's scraping. If it is creating .nfo files, XBMC will try to use those. If they are wrong, they will be wrong in XBMC. Have you tried just using the built in scrapers and not using EMM to scrape them first?
(2012-05-03, 18:20)kricker Wrote: The old XBMC for XBOX is not even the same thing any more. Loads of things have changed including the scrapers.

You really should organize things according to the wiki for best results. Otherwise you will need to make adjustments to the advancedsettings.xml for a custom folder/file structure. That said, your example doesn't look wrong. It should work fine. Is that one missing in XBMC? The issue may lie in Ember Media Manager's scraping. If it is creating .nfo files, XBMC will try to use those. If they are wrong, they will be wrong in XBMC. Have you tried just using the built in scrapers and not using EMM to scrape them first?

You told me that i can create a .nfo file, Does it need to have any speciified name, Or can it be "whatever.nfo"?
This will explain it all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Won´t show Tv-Series Tab0