OS X Blank Screen on Execution
Recently, (currently nightly build and previously Eden), I have been either getting a completely blank screen or the xbmc logo upon running the app. At this point it seems to hang. I'd appreciate it if someone could find anything in the log. I have cleaned the database out a number of times.

xbmc log: http://pastebin.com/umweWbMT
previous crash log: http://pastebin.com/1m6S3e2C

020512 osx nightly
Macmini 2011 Server
10.7.3 Lion
HDMI - Onkyo Amp

Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Could you move your guisettings.xml away for resetting the skin to confluence? Looks like that rapier skin might be broken.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz, my fault for not keeping upto date with Rapier Git. I have updated it now and have add the passion repo which is where its from. Lets see how it goes. It is running for now. Thanks for identifying it Smile
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi everyone.
I'm hoping I am in a right thread.
I am a begginner with Apple TV 2 running 5.0 software. I'm getting a flashing black screen for a few seconds every once in a while. I wonder if there is any solution to that or maybe if I did something wrong. I would like to mention I have two boxes and they both do the same thing. Thank you
(2012-05-12, 19:07)amcio Wrote: Hi everyone.
I'm hoping I am in a right thread.
I am a begginner with Apple TV 2 running 5.0 software. I'm getting a flashing black screen for a few seconds every once in a while. I wonder if there is any solution to that or maybe if I did something wrong. I would like to mention I have two boxes and they both do the same thing. Thank you

IOS FAQ (wiki) will have 5.0 install instructions.
Hey memphiz, I am still struggling with this. I have posted a new log. Do you mind seeing if the skin is still the issue. I am running the latest nightly. Thanks.

http://pastiebin.com/?page=p&id=4fb9a38eeec81

There is nothing wrong in that log file. Is TX-SR308 your amp? Do you have the problem when connecting directly to the tv too?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank Screen on Execution0