• 13(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
I can't be the only one who is seeing the script errors. I tried this on a Windows 7 machine as well. I'm still getting script errors on all the Khmer addons.
(2014-11-11, 18:16)cdkao Wrote: I can't be the only one who is seeing the script errors. I tried this on a Windows 7 machine as well. I'm still getting script errors on all the Khmer addons.

post a log cause it definitely works on windows 7 cause I fix the addons using windows 7
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-11-12, 05:26)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 18:16)cdkao Wrote: I can't be the only one who is seeing the script errors. I tried this on a Windows 7 machine as well. I'm still getting script errors on all the Khmer addons.

post a log cause it definitely works on windows 7 cause I fix the addons using windows 7

I tried the latest nightly and hoping it would resolve this issue but I'm still getting the same error. Here is my log. Thanks for checking this out for me.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=348487
(2014-11-12, 08:46)cdkao Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 05:26)dknlght Wrote:

I tried the latest nightly and hoping it would resolve this issue but I'm still getting the same error. Here is my log. Thanks for checking this out for me.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=348487

the logs show that the script modules that all of my addons use are not compatible that that version of xbmc so none of them are installed. Unfortunately they are not my script modules they are actually part of the official xbmc repository so not much I can do about that
Not sure what you mean by that. I installed your addons from Fusion. Is that not up to date? I'm having problems on Kodi Beta on my Windows 7 pc and all Fire TV. The nightly doesn't work either.
I'm sure a lot of people are using Kodi Beta right now.

Thanks for checking though.
@cdkao: Is there a reason you don't want to use v13.2? Since it's a Kodi is still in a beta (unstable version), I don't think it's the need to revision.

If i'm not wrong on quoting dknlght. What he meant was, it's xbmc side, not his repo. But keep in mind that Kodi is still in a beta (testing) so expect lot of bugs.

@dknlight: Not sure if you get a chance to look and add/update per my PM. Lot of good channel that can be added to KhmerTV Smile
@CAT2115: Reason - I like to keep up to date with things and I believe others are too. Eventually everything will get updated. DKNLGHT'S addons work on Kodi Alpha 3 and I figured it will work on Beta as well. Also in my original post I stated that I'm on Kodi Beta and the error appeared on my Fire TV and Windows 7. Dknlght said his is working in Windows 7 which is why I had more questions.
It's no big deal for me. I can go back to Alpha 3 and have everything working again but the same time it's also good to notify the developer ahead of time that they may have to address this issue in the future.
(2014-11-13, 03:50)cdkao Wrote: Not sure what you mean by that. I installed your addons from Fusion. Is that not up to date? I'm having problems on Kodi Beta on my Windows 7 pc and all Fire TV. The nightly doesn't work either.

I used code libraries that are maintain within the official xmbc(kodi) repository by someone else. It's those code libraries that are not compatible with your version. I can't fix it because they are not my libraries to fix. This incompatibility might just be temporary because these libraries are used by a lot of addons.
@calkao: I can understand to be update-to-date with stable version (RC) but come on man,, a beta Smile The person who wrote the code don't even want to bother with beta since the code might change everyday. The person rather wait for stable then he/she can updated,, much more easier than changing every day and every lines.
(2014-11-14, 01:32)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 03:50)cdkao Wrote: Not sure what you mean by that. I installed your addons from Fusion. Is that not up to date? I'm having problems on Kodi Beta on my Windows 7 pc and all Fire TV. The nightly doesn't work either.

I used code libraries that are maintain within the official xmbc(kodi) repository by someone else. It's those code libraries that are not compatible with your version. I can't fix it because they are not my libraries to fix. This incompatibility might just be temporary because these libraries are used by a lot of addons.

Cool! Thank you for the clarifications.
(2014-11-14, 15:33)cat2115 Wrote: @calkao: I can understand to be update-to-date with stable version (RC) but come on man,, a beta Smile The person who wrote the code don't even want to bother with beta since the code might change everyday. The person rather wait for stable then he/she can updated,, much more easier than changing every day and every lines.

I get your point. I'm not asking dknlght to fix the problem. I'm just reporting it just like how I reported this problem to the KODI team after dknlght clarified the problem. Your response sounds like a little noob who is afraid to jump out of the box. In fact you should thank people like me who jump the gun and report problems so you don't have to deal with it later. Do you think software developers create a brand new software and just put it out in the market to sell? No! Someone has to test it. Come on son!
I jump the gun because I set many of these up for friends and families. Most everyone I setup are still on Gotham. Some on Kodi Alpha 3. I have 3 devices at home that I Eff with all the time with different versions of XBMC/Kodi. I test them so it will make my life easier when I roll them out for my friends and families. Comprende amigo?
Greetings dknlght,

I just updated my Gotham to Kodi RC2. I'm getting "Error Script Failed!" on all the Khmer addons. However, AsianHorror, Viki, and AZdrama work perfectly. Any ideas? I would hate to go back to Gotham.

I'm running this on Apple TV2 and on a Windows 7 laptop.

Thanks in advance.

-Goi
(2014-12-04, 01:16)FengN23 Wrote: Greetings dknlght,

I just updated my Gotham to Kodi RC2. I'm getting "Error Script Failed!" on all the Khmer addons. However, AsianHorror, Viki, and AZdrama work perfectly. Any ideas? I would hate to go back to Gotham.

I'm running this on Apple TV2 and on a Windows 7 laptop.

Thanks in advance.

-Goi

Can you post a log? first generate the error then post the xbmc log. http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Please dknlght

Can you also add http://movies.khmerster.net to the list too? Thank you very much sir.
(2014-12-04, 20:05)talaconheo Wrote: Please dknlght

Can you also add http://movies.khmerster.net to the list too? Thank you very much sir.

umm this site has very little content compared to the current addons that are available now.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4