• 7(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
(2014-04-04, 09:07)fung Wrote: CTV8 is not working. can you please fix it?

i just push an update for khmertv so CTV8 and Kworld should work now. I also fix most of the hoster issues for the chinese drama videos in video4khmer as well so all the videos in those section should work now. Unless of course it was taken down
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hi dknlght,
Can I use this add-on for Android?
(2014-04-07, 02:02)Thapr14 Wrote: Hi dknlght,
Can I use this add-on for Android?

yes it works on the android version of xbmc. it works on all platforms that support xbmc
Thank you so much for your hard work and help me out.
I'm currently running Windows platform and I am going to use a tv box that support xbmc as well.
Hi dknlght,
Is CTN down or does it need an update?
(2014-04-11, 21:06)the_illusion Wrote: Hi dknlght,
Is CTN down or does it need an update?

CTN is down on their end cause it's down on their official app as well. when it comes back on it should automatically work again without an update.
CTN is back up but I actually need to update the stream url after all so either update the khmertv addon or just wait for it to update automatically for it to work
(2014-04-14, 02:35)dknlght Wrote: CTN is back up but I actually need to update the stream url after all so either update the khmertv addon or just wait for it to update automatically for it to work

Sweet I was waiting for it. Thanks again
Hi dknight,
I just wonder if there is a way to improve the resolution of some Khmer channels to 720p?
Thanks.
(2014-04-14, 22:15)Ppguy Wrote: Hi dknight,
I just wonder if there is a way to improve the resolution of some Khmer channels to 720p?
Thanks.

nope, the video source itself are pushing those resolutions. If you guys can find better quality streams I'll use those instead
I upgraded my XBMC to Gotham. It's saying all your addons are incompatible now. I also tried doing an XMBC fix to fix compatibility issues but not having luck.

Do you have to redo all your codes? I hope it's a simple fix.

Thank you for all your hard work.
(2014-05-05, 09:23)cdkao Wrote: I upgraded my XBMC to Gotham. It's saying all your addons are incompatible now. I also tried doing an XMBC fix to fix compatibility issues but not having luck.

it is a simple fix but a lot of the people that uses by cambodian addon are still on Eden, that is why I haven't change it to make it compatible with Gotham yet. Cause one I make the changes the people on Eden won't be able to receive updates anymore. Maybe when I figure out how to have different code target different xbmc versions.
(2014-05-05, 18:20)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 09:23)cdkao Wrote: I upgraded my XBMC to Gotham. It's saying all your addons are incompatible now. I also tried doing an XMBC fix to fix compatibility issues but not having luck.

it is a simple fix but a lot of the people that uses by cambodian addon are still on Eden, that is why I haven't change it to make it compatible with Gotham yet. Cause one I make the changes the people on Eden won't be able to receive updates anymore. Maybe when I figure out how to have different code target different xbmc versions.

dknlght,

can you make one just for who use Gotham ? pls
(2014-05-05, 20:58)vlong Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 18:20)dknlght Wrote:

dknlght,

Yes that would be nice since eventually everyone will be on Gotham.
(2014-05-05, 23:52)cdkao Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 20:58)vlong Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 18:20)dknlght Wrote: it is a simple fix but a lot of the people that uses by cambodian addon are still on Eden, that is why I haven't change it to make it compatible with Gotham yet. Cause one I make the changes the people on Eden won't be able to receive updates anymore. Maybe when I figure out how to have different code target different xbmc versions.

dknlght,

Yes that would be nice since eventually everyone will be on Gotham.

Please update them thanks
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4