Win Can't download new thumbs / fanart for existing movies
I can't seem to download new thumbs and artwork for most of my movies. However i'm assuming it has to do with either movies that were exported, or were scraped before eden, as my latest scraped movies can pull up available artwork and thumbs just fine. Is there any way I can force xbmc to allow me to rescrape without actually reloading each movie one by one?
Have you checked the permissions on the old folders? Is XBMC aloud to write in them? Are you using the artwork downloader addon?

Please provide more information about your setup. ie. windows, Linux, live, etc
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2012-05-03, 19:16)lrusak Wrote: Have you checked the permissions on the old folders? Is XBMC aloud to write in them? Are you using the artwork downloader addon?

Please provide more information about your setup. ie. windows, Linux, live, etc

Windows setup. XBMC should be allowed to write to them. I've installed the artwork downloader, but I find it to be slower than the old method of getting fanart and thumbs, plus i've noticed it doesn't pull up images for every movie.
Would deleting the.nfo files in each movie's folder do the trick?
You might want to check out Ember, it will give you a great deal of control over the art and information!
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
(2012-05-04, 02:45)BLKMGK Wrote: You might want to check out Ember, it will give you a great deal of control over the art and information!

That will still require you to refresh every single movie you want to change
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Have the same problem.... the solution was if I wanted to change the fan art or thumb I had to go into the movie folder and delete the .tbn and and the Fan Art Jpg.... refresh (reload) the movie..... now I am able to change to what I want.....

I know I exported everything from Dharma to my folders so I did not have to download them again!

So this happened on EDEN....

So if you exported from Dharma and now your on EDEN what ever your old stuff was you can not change..... but the new stuff from EDEN yes you can!

So the old stuff you just have to go in and delete the stuff if you want to change it.....

any other easier way?

No big deal.....

DUH ..... easy way.... if it bothers you and wan't to change the fan art then just Refresh (reload) the movie and update from internet YES.... then you are able to again.....
wonder why it messed up from Dharma to EDEN.... but anyways it works!
(2012-05-04, 07:55)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 02:45)BLKMGK Wrote: You might want to check out Ember, it will give you a great deal of control over the art and information!

That will still require you to refresh every single movie you want to change

So that's what you meant! thanx.....

(2012-05-05, 22:28)Beer40oz Wrote: Have the same problem.... the solution was if I wanted to change the fan art or thumb I had to go into the movie folder and delete the .tbn and and the Fan Art Jpg.... refresh (reload) the movie..... now I am able to change to what I want.....

I know I exported everything from Dharma to my folders so I did not have to download them again!

So this happened on EDEN....

So if you exported from Dharma and now your on EDEN what ever your old stuff was you can not change..... but the new stuff from EDEN yes you can!

So the old stuff you just have to go in and delete the stuff if you want to change it.....

any other easier way?

No big deal.....

DUH ..... easy way.... if it bothers you and wan't to change the fan art then just Refresh (reload) the movie and update from internet YES.... then you are able to again.....
wonder why it messed up from Dharma to EDEN.... but anyways it works!
That's what I did but I was hoping there was an easier way since I have nearly 900 movies in my library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't download new thumbs / fanart for existing movies0