• 6(current)
ANTEC ISK 300-65 HTPC A8-3820
What too hot what are you talking about.....

Just keep going....

oh the shuriken 1100

so its 50/122 level 3 ......

you are not going to get the temps as I am getting....
I have shared the ram to 512. This is my second time it has shut off again
anything else i need to change form the pics i have uploaded
i have just got it up and running again
Mmmm man.... maybe you got bad ram like I did......

do a memtest86+

http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

Download - Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7) *NEW!*

run from USB.... set in bios to boot USB first.... let it run 8 hours.... but the first pass should see if something is wrong.....

I did not get anything wrong ..... but after testing one stick at a time..... one stick is bad.....

Well I suggest RUN memory test with one stick at a time for one pass......

takes about 45 min
with the shuriken 1100 u should not have a problem taking them out? i dont on my 1100
what settings do i set chassis fan 1 settings to its on manual now and under that target fan speed is level 1
i still havent install window 7 on it yet since it shuts down after a bit and cpu fan speed is at 2351 RPM
Do you think its because i have less power that it shuts it self off. I have been trying it with the 135watts
I have used the sata cables that came with the motherboard and plugged that in motherboard sata 3 socket 1 then plugged it to ssd and the sata cable form the power adapter as well is that how u do it ?
My UEFI Version is A75M-ITX P1.20 is that the same as your's beer
Just opened the case and left the case open while running the system open and took 1 ram out. On bios it's showing no ram in DDR3 B1 and it has not shut down yet. It has been 30mins and still counting. So now i know the 135watts brick works with the a8 3820 need to do more testing to find out if it's the other ram that's faulty or the motherboard's one of the ram socket is faulty
Yes do the ram test..... u dont need windows 7

and that ram stick you took out test it first.... it might be the bad one..... so take the other one out....

P1.20

I have P1.50
Dam man..... sorry I am trying to help my self right now.....

I installed new RAM and dam it still powers off on me...... (like 30 min in a movie.... and prime 95)

Now two things.... it's either the motherboard....

or the power supply.....

Tomorrow I am going to test with a 350 Power supply ...... see if it still happens....

it sucks today was my last day to RMA

weird thing is.... only one stick also works like a charm....

it worked great for 3 weeks
Ok this is strange. I plugged both the ram in like how they where before. But the case is still open and it's been 50mins still running no problem. Now am thinking has it got to do something with the case closed that's shutting it down. Need to test it now with the case closed
Yes it is weird..... maybe it's the power supply. But 3 weeks working fine.... mmmmm

Tomorrow I will bring a 350W power supply and test with it...... if it does not shut down then it's the power supply.

Oh and btw this was with the 90w power supply and it shuts off.....

Sad
Beer where do i go to boot from usb from. I know i go to boot then when i go to boot option 1 and click on it it only shows my ssd and UEFI: Built- in EFI SHELL does not show usb or do i have to plug in a usb to see that
plug USB on front port....

you made the memtest right from my link?

now..... in bios choose USB first to boot....
I cant use usb it only shows my ssd drive
I just pulled the usb out and bang there it goes again. There must be something loose
I think it might be the antec picopsu that is faulty
Right now I am testing with a regular HD...... I read somewhere some faulty SSD's could do a hard shut off......

Sad

But I dont think that is the case.....

Playing a vid now on a HD 2.5 I had already with everything installed on it when I was testing LOL....
Oh another I noticed with the 65w brick ....it buzzes when OFF..... weird.... reminds me of my CX430 I had that was bad.....

But I'm using the 90w brick and still the same thing......
Beer can u give me step by step how to boot from usb
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ANTEC ISK 300-65 HTPC A8-38200