Eden Compatiable Skins - Is there a list??
After adding a test copy of Eden onto my system, I discovered that the skin add-ons section has only a small selection of skins available. I realise NOT all skins are available through the repository, but I've been unable to find a wiki page or any thread/post about which skins are compatible with Eden.

I use "Night" and this skin doesn't seem to have been updated for Eden...so I guess I'll have to look for a new skin as I don't have the skills to make it compatiable.

Is there a wiki page for Eden skins? Is there an Eden skin list somewhere?

Thx
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Nope

The ones in XBMC repo definitly are. For the rest just check the threads.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-04, 23:49)Martijn Wrote: Nope

The ones in XBMC repo definitly are. For the rest just check the threads.

Confused
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
There is this: Category:Skins (wiki)

See the drop down menu for both v10 and v11, which will show skins listed in the official XBMC repo. We don't have a list for unofficial skins since right now there are only three or so wiki pages for non-XBMC.org repo skins. If anyone wants to make more wiki pages for other skins, or just a plain list, feel free to do so on the wiki.
(2012-05-05, 08:01)Ned Scott Wrote: There is this: Category:Skins (wiki)

See the drop down menu for both v10 and v11, which will show skins listed in the official XBMC repo. We don't have a list for unofficial skins since right now there are only three or so wiki pages for non-XBMC.org repo skins. If anyone wants to make more wiki pages for other skins, or just a plain list, feel free to do so on the wiki.

Thx Ned...that was helpful. Much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Compatiable Skins - Is there a list??0