XBMC not allowing to add source
I'm stuck on something, I went out a bought a new modem for my home network Netgear DM111P which I'm running my ethernet cable from into my airport express, I have a 1.5 TB hard drive connected to the airport and have sharing on, (have checked my system preferences).

I also have a new IP address as 10.0...[/b] on my network settings, I enter this IP address into the xbmc add sources section and then add network location, using (SMB) plus the name of my shared drive and I get the Error 2 Share not available and it says xmbc cannot find the network or operation timed out error.

I'm not sure what's going on as I have set up xbmc previously on all my devices including apple tv, iPhone 4 and iPad and have never had this error show previously.

Am I doing something wrong or is my network not set up correctly, the internet works fine and I can still access my 1.5TB hard drive from my mac and watch the movies, just not from my devices anymore, Can you please help me again.

I have read the xbmc user manual from start to finish and can't find a solution, I'm sure it's going to be something pretty simple, I just don't know what that is.

I thank you in advance for your help and hope that I can get xbmc back setup on all my devices again soon.

Thanks

tyfighter24[b]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not allowing to add source0