360 controller metro style help
It looks like the metro style is set up to be used with a 360 controller. Can someone tell me how to or link me somewhere there is instruction to setup my wireless 360 controller to work with xbmc or a eventghost config?
http://www.mediafire.com/?6dr86k8rck7km28

here you go!
the file is not mine! But I don't remember who does it in the first place!!so thanks to him not me!
I just edited it a bit to be more user friendly ,well for me anyway!
cheers
Thanks do u know if there is anyway to get the left analog stick to work with navigation
Buy adding this code to what you gave me i was able to get the left analog stick to work. "<axis limit="-1" id="1">left</axis>
<axis limit="1" id="1">right</axis> <!-- Left stick, right -->
<axis limit="-1" id="2">up</axis> <!-- Left stick, up -->
<axis limit="1" id="2">Down</axis> <!-- Left stick, down -->"

But it repeats the button press so fast that its unusable if anyone know how to solve this let me know
well I use digital pad for navigation I found analog to "touchy" so I didn't go that way...I can't help you...sorry
Crazymoondawg Wrote:It looks like the metro style is set up to be used with a 360 controller. Can someone tell me how to or link me somewhere there is instruction to setup my wireless 360 controller to work with xbmc or a eventghost config?
another way is to use joy to key the program sends key board presses through ANY joystick works with games=filecrop.com search joy to key
problem with joy to key ( or xpadder) is that if you use advance launcher for game in xbmc their could be some problem ...it's better to have an xml file I think...
cheers
is ther a way to add a thereshold?
What if I want to use it with my wired controller, Do I have to just replace the controller name with mine e.g. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
360 controller metro style help0