[MOD] Confluence for Girls
Heart 

skin.mylittlepony-0.0.1.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
haha nice one Smile should probably mention its post eden version too by the looks
gnif vomits all over his screen
I am not scared of SVN - Cutting my hands open on the bleeding edge.
(2012-05-07, 05:59)gnif Wrote: gnif vomits all over his screen

look on the bright side its not barney. Big Grin

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-07, 05:59)gnif Wrote: gnif vomits all over his screen

At first I thought that's what ronie did and just sent us a picture of it Rofl
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Doesn't any one like my idea Undecided

@DDDamian
I thought you might've liked it Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It think its a great skin for very young girls, might look great with the lite mode
version where one can change everything on the menu to playlists full of children
shows, movies etc.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

@ronie, message from the wife "Aawh sweet!!" - Personally I think you'll forgive me if i say it's not in my top 3 Big Grin

P.S you need to change the RSS feed to something girlie as well
Noli illegitimi carborundum

this came as a shock Smile

will install it on my daughters ATV2, lets see how she likes it
Tried to install for the wifey, according to my EDID my TV does not accept "pink". Or it's just pouting Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
The smaller white text is a bit a hard to read.
^^^^ that meand Martijn's using it, and he's never mentioned a daughter Tongue
That s nice...
.... If you want your daughter to become a stupid Barbie who doesnt know to do a thing in her life :/
This is excellent. Every time friends and family call for something easily google-able, they have to "wear" the pony skin of death for the day lol
* Martijn has no shame and proudly uses it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Confluence for Girls4