Favorites Front And Center?
(2022-12-05, 06:24)axbmcuser Wrote: @frosted 
@DiMag 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892

Happy to report that the KODI 19 (Matrix) version has just been released with full feature support as before including Favorites as the first item on the home menu.
First item is always focused on KODI startup. Blush
Awesome! I don't see a direct download for the skin, and the repo stalls at 0% for downloading. I am on Nexus, not sure if that is supported.
@frosted

Hi, the skin works up to Kodi 21 (Omega). Just installed the repo file on a clean Kodi 20 (Nexus) test setup (Windows) to verify. Everything worked as expected.

Try again and let it stay on 0% for a long(er) time.
(Larger .zip size! Sometimes Kodi can look like it's not progressing with downloading/installing - have seen it on multiple test systems.)

That being said - the .zip size will be massively reduced with the next major update (which is almost ready). After that installs will be much quicker. Smile

Let me know how things worked out. Thanks!

Alternative plan (just as a backup)

The direct download for Kodi 19/20/21 can be found here skin.aczg-5.6.13.zip

Note: You must have the repo installed before manually installing the skin, because of the few (tiny) dependencies which the skin relies on.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
That worked!
A couple of notes:
Setting favorites as a default main window crashes confluence when switching back to it.
Favorites- folders are selectable in the favorites menu but not clickable, you must open up favorites like a folder first (this would be better as a menu).
The middle of the screen is not where I would place the main menu selections, any chance these could be placed at the bottom or have a selection that does this? 
Confluence has a folder view that seems much better, I would like to be able to select that if possible. Any chance?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites Front And Center?0