Folder Name Changed After Scrape
I decided to place my movies into sub-folders like Action, Documentary, Drama, Comedy, Romantic, etc.

After the last library update, XBMC changed two of the folder names in the folder view, Comedy and Romantic.

It changed "Comedy" to "The King of Comedy" and added fan art. It changed "Romantic" to "The Romantics".

The problem is that the folder is just a folder for all of my movies that I categorize as comedy and not a movie itself.

How can I keep XBMC from changing these folders?
You may have a video inside those folders.... with the consequences that XBMC see's this one master folder as just another folder with a movie in it... and renames the folder to match closest values. Note: your other folders remained without issue, use those 'change content' settings.
If you keep all movies in individual folders like that then what you can do is add the sources and "set content" for each of the sub folders, instead of the parent folder. So you would have to do it for Action, Documentary, Drama, Comedy, etc. That would prevent XBMC from thinking the sub-folders were movies.

I'm assuming the movies themselves are in individual folders, which is why XBMC is looking to the folder name. If the movies can be all put in a single folder, instead of individual movie folders, that would also fix the issue (they would still be in sub-folders for genre, etc).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder Name Changed After Scrape0