Win 3D graphic card and 1.3a surround reciever
I recently bought a 3D tv UE55ES8000, and need to upgrade my graphic card in my htpc.

I need a card that can get the sound from one of the outputs to my surround reciever witch only have 1.3a hdmi, it's a Denon AVR-2310. The other cable should go directly to the tv.

As far I can read, if I go with the GT430 it will do the job, but I need to activate 3D manually every time? That I dont think is very WAF or child-friendly.

My next problem is, I allso have an projector and watch all my 2D movies on it. Is there anyway to bypass these things? Mayby I can take my active splitter and place it from the output of the graphic card and run a cable to tv and projector this way instead of from the amp?

Right now I split the signal from the output of my reciever to the the tv and projector with and active splitter, that's working flawless for 2D. But I can't see 3D blu-ray this way, and I really would hate to miss out the HD-sound, and replacing my amp is out of the question at the moment.

Right now I have an HD5450 Graphic card with and i7 920 processor and 10,5TB storrage. Using Eden and thinking about PowerDVD 12 for 3D blu-ray.

So please come up with a noiseless or fanless graphic card that can do the job.

Sorry for my english, I'm a danish guy.
bump

Is there any of guys who does'nt have a surround reciever with hdmi 1.3 and a 3D TV with hdmi 1.4

Wich graphic card will do the trick best?

GT430 or GT520? Have they fixed automatic 3D or shall it be done manually each time?

Can HD6570 do the trick?

Or is there another card, that are better?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D graphic card and 1.3a surround reciever0