• 10(current)
Completed my A6-Pack Build and an unRaid server (with pictures)
Will this psu fit in the case?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6817182202

I wasn't able to find the one you posted in your first post in stock.

I will duplicate your build. Smile

(2013-01-07, 10:45)skippy Wrote: Will this psu fit in the case?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6817182202

I wasn't able to find the one you posted in your first post in stock.

I will duplicate your build. Smile

Yup, and that one will give you a little more room in the case as compared to the one I used.
Good luck and would like to know how your build comes out.

Sweet, Thanks for the reply. I ordered all the parts last night. It will be fairly similar to another build I did, except for the case. This will be a replacement build to my atv2. After this build, I hope to cut the cord. Smile
I got all the parts together last night, I put everything together. When I connected the htpc to the monitor, I get no video output. I now see the cpu fan going, just no video output.

I was going to re-seat the RAM ( It's going to be a huge pain, I have to take everything out of the case to take the ram out). I am going to also connect the peripherals directly rather than though the "kvm". I am pretty sure I didn't fry the CPU.

Any other suggestions?
(2013-01-11, 21:21)skippy Wrote: I got all the parts together last night, I put everything together. When I connected the htpc to the monitor, I get no video output. I now see the cpu fan going, just no video output.

I was going to re-seat the RAM ( It's going to be a huge pain, I have to take everything out of the case to take the ram out). I am going to also connect the peripherals directly rather than though the "kvm". I am pretty sure I didn't fry the CPU.

Any other suggestions?

I had to RMA the motherboard, A75M-HVS. I wasn't able to get any output, plus, I wanted the A75M that has the optical SPDIF port. I saw they had the A75M today on amazon, so I went ahead and ordered another motherboard. I was so anxious to get everything setup!
(2013-01-12, 21:47)skippy Wrote:
(2013-01-11, 21:21)skippy Wrote: I got all the parts together last night, I put everything together. When I connected the htpc to the monitor, I get no video output. I now see the cpu fan going, just no video output.

Any other suggestions?

I had to RMA the motherboard, A75M-HVS. I wasn't able to get any output, plus, I wanted the A75M that has the optical SPDIF port. I saw they had the A75M today on amazon, so I went ahead and ordered another motherboard. I was so anxious to get everything setup!

Sorry for not responding sooner,....had the flu,....or still have remnants. Sad
I know it stinks that you "lucked out" and got what appears to be a bad motherboard,...but at least it sounds like you've made lemonade from the lemon.

I finally was able to complete my build. After getting the correct motherboard, everything is working perfectly.

Here is list of the parts I used as well as some photos. I took a lot of inspiration from this thread. Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1304584

I am ready to cut the cord with this build. Smile
(2013-01-20, 09:58)skippy Wrote: I finally was able to complete my build. After getting the correct motherboard, everything is working perfectly.

Here is list of the parts I used as well as some photos. I took a lot of inspiration from this thread. Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1304584

I am ready to cut the cord with this build. Smile

Very Nice! I have the same problem with dust that you describe,....but it's more of a housekeeping thing than anything else. Sad
Too bad I can't afford a maid.

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Completed my A6-Pack Build and an unRaid server (with pictures)2