Bug A/V-sync issue with internal Kodi Player and recordings from onlinetvrecorder.co
Exclamation 
Hi there,

any many here I am using the website onlinetvrecoder.com - I guess the website name tells it all. ;-)

From OTR I get encoded files. With a software called Super OTR I am able to decode it and this software also removes the ads in the recording.

My issue is, that I think Super OTR does cuts not always on i-frames. So the internal Kodi-player does some audio delay after the point where it was cut. The thing is that I don't think the files are broken, because there is no av-sync or delay issue when I play these files with the VLC player or Quicktime Player. Only the internal player does have the issues.

I played around with the Settings but I didn't get a solution. Does anybody here have any idea?
If you need further information, please tell me...

Thanks for your time. And happy new year. ;-)

Regards
-rrrrrrrr-
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I had some trouble getting the log file, because the script fails all the time. So the "Easy"-way didn't work for me.
Could I send you, Memphiz, a PN with the log file?
no pastebin.com and post the link to it here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Allright, here is the link.
Thanks for checking out.

Regards
-rrrrrrrr-
Hi there, does anyone have an idea why I am having these issues?
Thanks for checking out my log.

Regards
-rrrrrrrr-
You could give the useffmpegvda advanced setting a try:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#video (scroll down and add <useffmpegvda>true</useffmpegvda> )
I put the code in the advancedsettings.xml but I didn't recognize any difference in playback. There is still this av sync problem.
Would it be helpful for you if I capture the screen and show the differences between in the internal player and the VLC Player?
nope that doesn't help at all...

Does this testbuild change anything for you?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/osx/...x86_64.dmg
Video 
Nope, the same problem. I don't know what the differences are in this build. But no difference that I could see.

I don't know if I made myself completely clear, so I recorded a piece of a video via screen sharing.
So may be this makes it more clear where the problem is...

Here is the same section of the TV series "Arrow" (without Audio):
Kodi Player
VLC Player

I know that the cut made by the software is not accurate. But the VLC leaves all the other junk and jumps directly to next i-Frame I guess. The audio of the Kodi Player does the same but not the video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A/V-sync issue with internal Kodi Player and recordings from onlinetvrecorder.co0