Win [SOLVED] can not get add-on's or album info ?
Hi all i have just got into XBMC and it is absolutely amazing

I have just bought a Lenovo Q180 and i have put XBMC on it, I first downloaded Eden but could not get any sound from HDMI so google search showed me to download the HD RC 2 which i done and now i get sound but i can not seem to download any add-on or update my music or film folder ?

Do i need to delete XBMC and re-install ? if so could someone let me know the best download to use please

Thanks
That sounds odd. You should not have to delete XBMC and re-install. Are you sure you needed the HD RC2 build? HDMI audio works in the official release. You would need to post a log with debugging enabled replicating the issues. Since you are using a non-official build, your question would be best asked in the thread for that build. It is more likely to be seen by users of that build as well as the build maker.
Agreed - grab Eden (which is perfectly capable of hdmi) and post your log so we can fix you up. Really no point posting a log for an RC2 build though.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for your help guys, Do I download a nightly build or the one that's on the main page ?

Start with the official release. Then give us a log with debugging on for that if HDMI is not working, along with your audio settings. DDDamian is the audio guy, so if something is wrong, he'll be able to spot it. Just don't type in all caps. Wink (inside joke).
THANKS KRICKER Wink

Well what do you know I uninstalled and re-installed the Eden and all seems well :-0 don't ask? HDMI is working as it should.

And also I can now download add-ons and so on.

I must have done something wrong Wink thanks for all your help guys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] can not get add-on's or album info ?0