Welo Bugs
(2012-05-30, 19:42)Anquetos Wrote: Confused... sorry, i've checked to be sure, but i confirm i'm running XBMC Eden 11.0 stable on Ubuntu 12.04.

I did an update of my system, i removed Welo and liquidskin76 repository and then re-installed everything.

... still don't work, no arrows... i must be a little stupid if it's work for the other users and not for me.

Sad

Fortunately, there's an option to disable arrows, that's my solution by now.

Cool

I developed Welo on the Windows build of Eden, so maybe the bug that was fixed in the nightly build recently was showing earlier in the linux Eden build?

Anyway, it's fixed in the nightly builds, so will be in any future official XBMC release.

Cheers
When Launching xbmc

In movie section, before entering a saga, everything is ok, except that when using the page browsing (you know with the scrollbar activated) there isn't any page (alphabet) indicator...
Then entering a saga
or

Poster wrap or wall are missing movies information. About the wall view I don't think the display to be logical : an occidental view should be read from left to right THEN break for another line, don't you think ? Worst, upon exiting the saga view, no more movie information

I have to go back to startup screen then entering again the movies section for the information to be displayed again.

Startup screen, Videos/files, wall/poster wrap/poster fixed, not even the folder name

Weather, select location doesn't work and some text wrap issue

Last one, due to the post 6 pictures limitation

Weather again, localization issue

As this part is skin dependant and as I did the last french translation for xbmc dharma (and the skin I was using at that time, the carmichael), in the next days I'll localize your strings and give you the link to get them.

Well, that's all for now, at least what I've gathered since I installed your skin. Good work, I like it, bright, ergonomic and aesthetic !
Hey idoru17,

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: When Launching xbmc

Guess you are referring to the funky main menu? If so, mouse isn't supported so best to disable it in XBMC settings. That will stop this from happening.

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: except that when using the page browsing (you know with the scrollbar activated) there isn't any page (alphabet) indicator...

Added to the to-do list!

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: Then entering a saga

Poster wrap or wall are missing movies information.

Will investigate!

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: About the wall view I don't think the display to be logical : an occidental view should be read from left to right THEN break for another line, don't you think ?

The whole design idea behind Welo is that views sit on the center shelf, and scroll across the shelf. With the wall and banner views, having a view slide 'up' or 'down' through the shelf isn't logical to the design.

I know where you are coming from. Just thought of a possible way to make a vertical wall work. Will take a look and update if it's good.

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: Weather, select location doesn't work and some text wrap issue

Select is working fine at my end. How isn't it working for you? Out of interest, are you on Eden or a nightly build?

Will fix the overlaps!

(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: Last one, due to the post 6 pictures limitation

Weather again, localization issue

As this part is skin dependant and as I did the last french translation for xbmc dharma (and the skin I was using at that time, the carmichael), in the next days I'll localize your strings and give you the link to get them.

Anquetos has already done a french translation (added in version 1.0.4). You could take a look and comment/update if required.

Cheers! Wink
(2012-06-08, 14:45)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hey idoru17,

Guess you are referring to the funky main menu? If so, mouse isn't supported so best to disable it in XBMC settings. That will stop this from happening.

Except that on my laptop, obviously without a mouse it still happens. I guess the mouse icon is a remnant of the trackpad...

(2012-06-08, 14:45)liquidskin76 Wrote: Select is working fine at my end. How isn't it working for you? Out of interest, are you on Eden or a nightly build?

I'm on eden. It works in parameters but that option in weather doesn't work for me.

(2012-06-08, 14:45)liquidskin76 Wrote: Anquetos has already done a french translation (added in version 1.0.4). You could take a look and comment/update if required.

Well, I'm on 1.0.4 both desktop and laptop and still the issue

And then, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I had issues taking a screenshot on my laptop even if the destination folder was (already) set in settings/system/debug, none of the screenshot ended there until I set that folder again...

I will look into the strings this week-end.

All the best !
About the weather thing, sorry as it is not a bug ! I thought that choose a location would lead me to setting a new location when it only cycles through the locations set in parameters. My bad ! ;.(
Hi liquidskin76,

Could you add strings for the weather view, so that I could improve the translation?

"Chance of pluie" means nothing in french...Wink

I didn't take care before since I don't really use weather.
HTPC: Lian Li PC-Q09F | Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 | AMD Fusion A6-3500 | Crucial M4 64 Go SSD | Kingston 4 Go DDR3 RAM | Scythe Kozuti | Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 80 mm
All that info is pulled from whatever site your default Weather addon uses and is nothing to do with the skin.
(2012-06-08, 21:16)Hitcher Wrote: All that info is pulled from whatever site your default Weather addon uses and is nothing to do with the skin.

Ok, thanks Hitcher, I didn't knew.

Wink
HTPC: Lian Li PC-Q09F | Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 | AMD Fusion A6-3500 | Crucial M4 64 Go SSD | Kingston 4 Go DDR3 RAM | Scythe Kozuti | Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 80 mm
If in doubt always swap back to Confluence and see if the bug still exists - if it does then it's not a skin problem. Wink
(2012-06-08, 00:59)idoru17 Wrote: Then entering a saga

Poster wrap or wall are missing movies information.

Wierd... i can't replicate this at my end. Working fine in Eden and nightly builds for me.

What process did you go through to get to this stage? Also, is it happening on all sets for you, or just one?

Thanks
Happens when you have 'Show parent folder items' enabled.

As a rule of thumb I always have this enabled when skinning. Wink
(2012-06-08, 23:18)Hitcher Wrote: If in doubt always swap back to Confluence and see if the bug still exists - if it does then it's not a skin problem. Wink

You're right. I've checked with Confluence and it's the same problem.

(2012-06-09, 11:48)Hitcher Wrote: Happens when you have 'Show parent folder items' enabled.

As a rule of thumb I always have this enabled when skinning. Wink

Ah, yeah, can replicate it now.

Cheers Hitcher.
Sorted! Badly placed animation include. Rolleyes
Hi, Not a bug but...

In TV Shows. In Tv Shows, after pressing a show I don't get pictures for each Season in
the list.. I get this in other skins.
Hey vermin,

Can you post a screen shot of where you mean? Season posters are showing fine at my end.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo Bugs0