• 2(current)
Welo release...
So awesome! Been using the Alpha since day 1! Can't wait to see this skin 100%!
Great job mate, looking forward to test it out this evening!
congrats great work
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Thx Liquid Big Grin
(2012-05-08, 18:16)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 16:52)liquidskin76 Wrote: There's cool frame style for posters in Welo original mock-ups that i'd like to introduce.

I was going to ask where this alternate home style went so I guess that answers my question.

That's in there already! Check out Welo Settings - Home - 'Enable alternate Recent/Random style'. Wink

[EDIT] ...at the moment it has the ripped edge look. I may change that to a cleaner edge.
(2012-05-08, 20:42)liquidskin76 Wrote: That's in there already! Check out Welo Settings - Home - 'Enable alternate Recent/Random style'. Wink
I really like that option, would be cool if I could set it to only randomize the music category on the homescreen.

The only other thing I'd like to see is an option to disable fanart on the bottom left corner in the various views.

Great work and thanks again!
Is the repo still supposed to report the skin as v0.3.0? I even uninstalled the skin, uninstalled the repo, restarted xbmc, reinstalled the repo, and DL'ed the skin, but still reporting as 0.3 alpha.
(2012-05-08, 23:07)deh2k7 Wrote: Is the repo still supposed to report the skin as v0.3.0? I even uninstalled the skin, uninstalled the repo, restarted xbmc, reinstalled the repo, and DL'ed the skin, but still reporting as 0.3 alpha.

Hey deh2k7,

I've just done a fresh install of Eden on my HTPC, and a fresh repo install of the skin, and it appears fine. Showing v1.0.0.

Can you try a force refresh or check for updates on the repo link?

Cheers
It seems to be working now, just got a Welo update.
Yippee kai ay motherf***er

First Aeon Nox beta 3 and now Welo.

Downloading this now at work and will install on my laptop on the train ride home. Thanks and congratulations.
Congratulations! Really excellent...
Keep up the good work!

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Cheers everyone for the support. At first glance, i expect it doesn't look like theres much difference to the alpha, however it's suprising how far a skin goes beyond the obvious eye candy of viewtypes!

It was November 2010 when i took the skin on and opened the WIP thread. And May 2011 when i got the alpha preview released. So one and a half years skinning... that's got to be a record for the longest skin development ever!!!!!!

Cheers again!
(2012-05-10, 01:19)liquidskin76 Wrote: Cheers everyone for the support. At first glance, i expect it doesn't look like theres much difference to the alpha, however it's suprising how far a skin goes beyond the obvious eye candy of viewtypes!

It was November 2010 when i took the skin on and opened the WIP thread. And May 2011 when i got the alpha preview released. So one and a half years skinning... that's got to be a record for the longest skin development ever!!!!!!

Cheers again!

At the moment, the biggest difference I've noticed is that the wall view has changed to horizontal scroll rather than vertical. It's taking some getting used to...any chance of vertical being an option at some point? Or is it in there already and I'm just overlooking it?

Otherwise, it's good so far!
(2012-05-10, 16:44)dagatech Wrote: wall view has changed to horizontal scroll rather than vertical. It's taking some getting used to...any chance of vertical being an option at some point? Or is it in there already and I'm just overlooking it?

The wall view and banner view moving up/down didn't seem to fit the skin design. Views slide across the center shelf.

Having them appear up or disappear down through the shelf just didn't seem to make sense!

Cheers Wink
Speaking of view types - are there any plans in the making regarding a home view with a raised top shelf, like the larger view types for film and television? I adore the aforementioned view types but I cannot quite make myself use them when the shelfs have to jump a tad when transitioning there from home.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo release...4