Linux Could not download information Unable to connect to remote server Would you like to c
Every time I try to run the library update on my XBMC I get this message:

Quote:Could not download information
Unable to connect to remote server
Would you like to continue scanning?

The problem started after I upgraded linux from 11.10 to 12.04, for some reason this removed my XBMC installation. So I reinstalled that, and everything seemed to be working just fine until I tried to update the movie library. I have no problem connecting to the internet from Linux, it just seems to be a problem with XBMC.

I tried to remove my sources and add them again to update the movie scraper, that did not help either. I cannot figure what the problem is, and I cannot find a solution here or using google. If you guys have any clues, ideas or solutions I would very much appreciate the help :)
Look under the System Info page for network information. It's possible that the Network Manager is only running under Gnome. I had this problem 10.10 and solved it by configuring /etc/network/interfaces and uninstalling Network Manager.
HTPC 1 - Zotac ZBOX ID80U | 4GB RAM | 64GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
HTPC 2 - Zotac ZBOX ID41U | 4GB RAM | 60GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
Server - unRAID Server | 3 x 2TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD Black HDD (Cache) | Sabnzbd | CouchPotato | Sickbeard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could not download information Unable to connect to remote server Would you like to c0