Global System / Skin Settings
Hello All,

Let me start by saying that I'm loving XBMC. I have it setup on 4 PC's throughout my home and it works fabulously. Even though I am somewhat of a neewb I was able to find instruction online on how to setup a SQL database so that my Movies & TV's shows were stored on my sever instead of locally. That made it a TON easier to manage my content in one location instead of dealing with each machine individually. However I have another issue I could use some help on. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything online, so here goes:

I would like to change the skin, adjust the settings / preferences, change the backgrounds, add / configure addons, etc on my server. I would then like each PC that runs XBMC to mimic the server's configuration. Normally I wouldn't mind configuring each machine locally, but recently I had to create multiple profiles on each one of those machine. It seems, after creating these profiles, that's where the settings are stored. So that means I would have to configure XBMC on 3 Profiles times 4 machines. While the first time setup is manageable (albeit a bit daunting) keeping each up to date and in sync would be utterly frustrating and time consuming. Is there anyway this can be done, like it was for the Movies / TV databases?

Thanks!!

Nick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Global System / Skin Settings0