How do I set consistent viewtype for a media level?
One particular annoying problem that I have run into is how to set a consistent viewtype for a media level.

For example: When I enter into a movie set media level, there is some default viewtype. I do not like that default viewtype so I go to the menu on the left and select a different one.

The problem is, that this only seems to apply to that one specific movie set. I would like to find a way to make that viewtype become the viewtype for all of my movie sets when I change it.

How can I do this?

I wish it would work the way TV shows do. When I change the viewtype for the season level or the episode level, then it changes it for every TV show. Not just the one TV show that I happen to be in when I change the value.

I am looking for any solution. Even If I have to go edit a file and find and replace a value to set all my movie sets to the same viewtype.

Thanks
I'd be very interested in this too. Although what you describe for TV Shows doesn't work for me. If have to go into each show separately to set the view correctly. Same goes for movie sets.

Annoying.
Change the order of the views in MyVideoNav.xml and put your preferred one at the front.

eg

PHP Code:
<views>50,51,52,53</views

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I set consistent viewtype for a media level?0