Skin Changes / Modifications - possibilities
Let me start out by saying that this is by far my favorite skin, there are just a few things I would love to see incorporated into the skin and some changes I'd like to make if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am not really crazy over the info screen while the movie is playing and I'd like to edit it more to my preferences. What I'd like to include is the films rating (G, PG, PG13, R, etc) and I'd also like to remove the blue tags that show the codec and resolution and finally I'd like to increase the size of the poster and the font (too small for larger screens). I have some light programming experience and hope someone can point me in the right direction - I'm sure it will be a lot of trial and error. I customized the main menu and I absolutely love it, got rid of the XBMC logo and the top bar banner as well as bottom bar banner and my fanart for the homepage really "pops" now.

Other thoughts,

-Improve TV section for use of clear art / logo (I know it is already in, but I really like the direction Neon is going with the TV section)
-Better PseudoTV skin (need to see finish time when clicking info, better guide, etc)
-Bluray/DVD overlays in Thumbnail view
-When clicking info (not while playing) more visible fanart

I don't have a whole lot of time right now because of a heavy workload, but I plan on making some real changes to this skin if I am able to. Like I said, this is my favorite skin but there are just a few minor changes that would make it perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Changes / Modifications - possibilities0