Win [SOLVED] Help with xbox controller. Please!
In case anyone runs into Orchard's problem...

I had to RESET the calibration that I had previously configured before navigation with the xbox 360 controller d-pad would work for me.

This issue was especially annoying for me...before clearing the calibration I saw debug messages like this:

Code:
DEBUG: Joystick 0 hat 1 value 8
DEBUG: Joystick 0 hat 1 hat centered

I would expect if the problem were that the d-pad deadzone was incorrectly configured then I should never see a message saying that the d-pad was centered.

This leads me to suspect that perhaps the culprit was not the d-pad, and perhaps the calibration issues were with another part of the controller.. Testing this theory by moving the right analog stick all the way to one side and attempting to navigate led to the same frustrating behavior Orchard experienced, and that I witnessed before I cleared calibration. If the calibration issue was with the right stick, that would also explain why I saw the volume bar pop up sometimes while I was troubleshooting.

I now believe that poor calibration of the right stick was to blame for my problems.

TLDR: Check and double check your controller calibration in Windows. Try clearing calibration settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Help with xbox controller. Please!0