Lost videos from add-on
I used an add-on that gave me access to other streaming videos like the Food Channel, Khan, DIY, etc. I changed skins, and for the life of me, I can't seem to find where I would access those video. I am really missing it, since there were educational video that I was using with my 7 year old. I know I am being lame on this, but if someone can give me a pointer on how I can find those videos, I would be greatly appreciative. I am just wondering if it as a skin issue? I am using Metropolis, but I have no real preference on the skin is if I can achieve getting the videos again.
For the Metropolis skin:
  1. From the main menu, use the Up/Down arrows keys to highlight the Videos menu option
  2. Right-arrow to open the Videos submenu
  3. On the submenu (right side of screen), select Add-ons
  4. You should see your list of installed video add-ons. If not, select the "Get More..." option to list the available add-ons and install the ones you want.
(2012-05-09, 23:20)artrafael Wrote: For the Metropolis skin:
  1. From the main menu, use the Up/Down arrows keys to highlight the Videos menu option
  2. Right-arrow to open the Videos submenu
  3. On the submenu (right side of screen), select Add-ons
  4. You should see your list of installed video add-ons. If not, select the "Get More..." option to list the available add-ons and install the ones you want.

Thank you very much... That was exactly what I was looking for and now I have access to all of those video...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost videos from add-on0